Nature's Answer Liquid Omega-3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The bottle came with a loose cape and some of the fish oil leaked onto the padded packing material. Since the bottle was technically open I had to store it the refrigerator.

Not quite right

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product on sale and thought it to be a good value at the time. However, there is just something off -this liquid Omega 3 is oilier than other brands and didn't settle well in my stomach. For a liquid Omega 3, I'd recommend Carlson's Finest (its light rosemary taste makes it suitable to use in salad dressings if so desired).

It's okay.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Not as good as the Carlsons Lemon Fish oil.

Nature's Answer, Liquid Omega-3 fish oil, orange flavored

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

product is taste is okay-- would prefer lemon flavor. Really dislike the way the bottle pours-- not a bit drip-proof. Mfr. should consider a pouring spout or different bottle.

Easy to take

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Taking about a month now for all the good benefits on fish oil. Have not seen any drastic changes, hoping it will come later. It is oily but not fishy, has a great taste of orange. I may burp it once and if I do it is orange not fish. On occasion I have taken on an empty stomach and it did cause stomach cramps. However for those who cannot take those honk'n fish pills, this is a God send!

cheap and good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

smells pretty bad if you get it on your hands good orange taste

effective, but with side effects

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The intended effects have been excellent. My doc recommended fish oil to reduce inflammation and pain caused by Lupus. However, I think the orange oil is a little strong. There really isn't much flavor to the fish oil, so I don't think the orange oil is necessary. It smells like some kind of household cleaner. I have also had very severe nausea and excess stomach acid since I started taking the oil. Next time I'm either going to order capsules or an oil with no additive.

I prefer capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I am more aware of burping the fish oil in liquid form. Otherwise, it seems to be of good quaility and you can get by with less in liquid form.

Natures Answer Liquid Fish Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Wish that this product was as potent as Natural Factors Dr. Murray's Dr. Recommended brand 8 oz liquid fish oil. However, as Natural Factors is frequently out of stock this Nature's Answer brand provides a good alternative brand when the need arrises.

I'll stick to capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I think it tastes a little funky. Gives me some orange-fish burps sometimes too. Good price though.

1 2 3 4