Good flavor, but could use a pour spout

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I switched over to Nature's Answer from Carlson's. I like the flavor of both, but I do sorely miss the pour spout. I feel like I've lost a serving or too just down the sides of the bottle. The product is good though, and tastes great.

Good fish oil!

Posted by mahajek on Feb 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good fish oil, didn't gave me heartburn unlike other products, price is good too. However, I recently switched to Carlson Labs which I found little bit better! If you like, check my other reviews!

Something I'll take the rest of my life.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Pros: 1. Liquid - for someone who cannot consume (for religious reasons or otherwise) gelatine soft-gels, this is the only alternative where fish oil is concerned. 2. No fishy aftertaste 3. High quality product which delivers what fish oil is supposed to. Cons: 1. Pretty inconvenient to handle. The slightest spill that gets on your hands will make them smell of fish unless you soap it off thoroughly.

Good stuff, but hard to swallow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm sure the Omega-3 is healthy, but honestly I can drink this. Even though it's orange flavored, and it's strong, the oil is just too harsh to swallow. I should have just gotten the gel pills. This stuff is gross, or I need to figure out a way to mix it with something so I can get it down.

Affordable OMEGA-3

Posted by tuomas on Sep 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Cheap and good quality omega-3 fats in liquid form. The fish taste is cleverly covered with orange oil, but it still a bit funky taste. So not for too sensitive tasted people.

fish oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

So far it seems too be a decent fish oil. I was using carlson's and just wanted to try something else. This fish oil seems more oily and if I don't take it with food it can repeat and make you burp and I didn't have that issue with carlson's. although it is less expensive than the other. It seems to make my hair a bit more healthy. Carlson's goes down smoother and has a lemon taste, this one doesn't taste as good. It has an orange taste. My kids don't seem to mind it. Not bad for the price.

Yes to repurchasing it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

From Singapore Been on it for the past 2 weeks, good list of ingredients. Pretty big a bottle and will lasts me for awhile.

pretty tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Oil is oil and it's not going to taste like maple syrup. Given that, I like its orange flavor.

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great quality and great price. I live in Finland and the fish oil that they sell here is inferior quality compared to this product and costs twice as much.

Good flavour,Competitive EPA/DHA-ratio

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Flavour is very nice for fish oil product. EPA/DHA-ratio is also competitive with other products in the market. Only minus in this product that there´s no reducer in the bottle so its quite hard to pour it on spoon without spilling.