All day burp and wind in tummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I brought this as it has higher epa/dha per serving compared to capsules. Unfortunately, this is not for me. It makes me burp all day and I get wind in tummy as well. It just so weird a tablespoon can create such effect on me. I have no choice but to stick with jarrow odourless after i finish this (if i can endure the bad wind and burp).

Best value, cheaper + easier than taking soft gels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

-I take 3 servings of this daily (15ml) to get over 3g of EPA/DHA -It tastes great, like a thick orange juice. I take it straight just fine. -Much easier and cheaper than downing ~10 pills a day to get the same amount of EPA/DHA -About half the price of comparable products

I actually give this to my dog...

Posted by acumen on Oct 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

... as I take Omega3 in a different form & shape myself, but it smells so good that I could take it myself as well. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

The best fish oil for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I cannot take fish oil capsules as they give me indigestion. This liquid tastes fine and does not upset my stomach. Plus, it lasts a long time in the fridge. Helps my winter time skin feel less dry and itchy.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

-Very good taste -Easy to use bottle. I use it to refill a smaller bottle, which makes the bigger bottle stray fresh and clean for a long time in the rear section of the refridgerator. -a lot of quality stuff for your money

Great quality and value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We use it all the time. It is much more affordable than other brands. It's DHA and EPA are very high. It does not have any other vitamins added to it, especially extra Vit. A, which is very important to us. It's pure, clear, smells and tastes good. We think it's the best on the market. Highly recommended.

Fish Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It has the highest EPA/DHA that is required for Fish oil to be effective. The other brands do not have that. The only problem is being in a liquid form, I cannot take it with me when I travel and I travel a lot!It does not give a fishy after taste, a very good point.

Liquid Omega-3, deep sea fish oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

outstanding quality, very pleasant taste, I will return to buy again. Thank you.

Good fish oil!

Posted by mahajek on Feb 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good fish oil, didn't gave me heartburn unlike other products, price is good too. However, I recently switched to Carlson Labs which I found little bit better! If you like, check my other reviews!

Something I'll take the rest of my life.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Pros: 1. Liquid - for someone who cannot consume (for religious reasons or otherwise) gelatine soft-gels, this is the only alternative where fish oil is concerned. 2. No fishy aftertaste 3. High quality product which delivers what fish oil is supposed to. Cons: 1. Pretty inconvenient to handle. The slightest spill that gets on your hands will make them smell of fish unless you soap it off thoroughly.