Posted by iHerb Customer on December 26 2011 | Verified Purchase

good for liver but estrogenic.

Helps your liver detox

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 29 2011 | Verified Purchase

and helps your body function more effectively, esp. in processing hormones. Good for your skin, and many other uses.

I like it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 3 2010 | Verified Purchase

hard to actually tell if your liver is better... but it seems to be doing the job i guess. i have gotten irregular bowl movements from using other liver cleansers, but NOT from this product. I like it. I used it more often when trying to loose fat, the liver processes fat, so good to keep it is shape while dieting.

Love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 2 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for years, especially when I feela gallbladder attack coming on. It works wonderfully and would not do without it.

Liver support

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 28 2011 | Verified Purchase

Works as well as the expensive ones.

It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 22 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am taking medication for my MS and one of the medication warnings is that it can cause liver damage. I have been on the medication and thismedication for 4 months. After havng my blood tested for the medication my liver enzymes are perfect! Will buy again :)

Dobry produkt w przystepnej cenie

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not sure if it did anything for my liver, but it gave me acne for sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 29 2011 | Verified Purchase

I hardly break out and these gave me acne on my eye lid and cheeks. I have a tendency of getting those weird red acne-looking little bumps when I take a not-so-right suppliment, and this one did it. will not buy it anymore for sure.

Best for liver detox!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

Helped me cure my liver and kidney issues after 4 weeks of use , very powerfull herb , took it twice daily 1 capsule each time in combination with goldenseal . recommended!!! use for reduced price: ***✔TAM 4651✔*** (WITHOUT SPACE , in your shoping cart before checkout) enjoy.. Read More

Great herbal blend

Posted by Amber on December 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like this product very much, especially because it's not full of fillers.

1 2 3 4