Good for viruses.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product with success against respiratory viruses. Whenever I get a cough/cold, I start taking it. Things usually clear up within a couple of days. I have read that it also works against Herpes viruses, but I'm not sure about that. Western medicine has very little to offer against a lot of virus. Valtrex is about all, and it can be hard on the liver.

great for bronchial integrity

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This worked so well for my long standing chronic cough and congestion. I could feel the difference after the first use and a continual benefit there after.

Bad bacteria in digestive tract

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This was recommended to me along with Bioplasma and Loviral and trace minerals to rid me of the bad bacteria, the symptom of which was reflux. I could only eat small amounts or the food would just come right back up. Not the acid reflux; which is a different thing. They combination seem to be working as I can now keep food down.

works

Posted by MikeMember on Jan 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Sometimes I wake up with some wheezing and bronchial congestion and this formula seems to help clear it up quick.

cheryl greene

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This a a wonderful herbal supplement for the flu, it helps tremendously, in conjunction with boneset andd mullein!

Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A must have for common cold and flu

Great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Its a pretty tough task to drink as it has an awful taste. Mix with grape juice works best. I caught a bad cold and woke up with sore throat headache and runny nose and bad overall ache. I took 15 drops with grape juice every 4-6 hours. 24 hours later I was cured. My cold lasted about 36 hours total. I also drank olympian lab collidial silver as well.

awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This stuff kills the flu in only a few hours its incredible.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Best antiviral I've ever used. Gets rid of the flu in a day or so.

Lomatium

Posted by YuliaBlum on Apr 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Still this helps very good at colds. Strengthens the immune system fights infections and at cold. Lomatium helped me this winter very well. Will buy again ofcause.

1 2