great for bronchial integrity

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 27 2008 | Verified Purchase

This worked so well for my long standing chronic cough and congestion. I could feel the difference after the first use and a continual benefit there after.

Good for viruses.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 4 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product with success against respiratory viruses. Whenever I get a cough/cold, I start taking it. Things usually clear up within a couple of days. I have read that it also works against Herpes viruses, but I'm not sure about that. Western medicine has very little to offer against a lot of virus. Valtrex is about all, and it can be hard on the liver.

Bad bacteria in digestive tract

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 20 2012 | Verified Purchase

This was recommended to me along with Bioplasma and Loviral and trace minerals to rid me of the bad bacteria, the symptom of which was reflux. I could only eat small amounts or the food would just come right back up. Not the acid reflux; which is a different thing. They combination seem to be working as I can now keep food down.

Great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 6 2010 | Verified Purchase

Its a pretty tough task to drink as it has an awful taste. Mix with grape juice works best. I caught a bad cold and woke up with sore throat headache and runny nose and bad overall ache. I took 15 drops with grape juice every 4-6 hours. 24 hours later I was cured. My cold lasted about 36 hours total. I also drank olympian lab collidial silver as well.

cheryl greene

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 29 2009 | Verified Purchase

This a a wonderful herbal supplement for the flu, it helps tremendously, in conjunction with boneset andd mullein!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 5 2008 | Verified Purchase

A must have for common cold and flu

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 3 2009 | Verified Purchase

This stuff kills the flu in only a few hours its incredible.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 6 2011 | Verified Purchase

Best antiviral I've ever used. Gets rid of the flu in a day or so.

Posted by YuliaBlum on April 19 2014 | Verified Purchase

Still this helps very good at colds. Strengthens the immune system fights infections and at cold. Lomatium helped me this winter very well. Will buy again ofcause.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 23 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have never taken this before, but I have so much more energy since starting it.

1 2