asthma and bronchitis help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Mullein has reduced the number of asthma episodes and severity of symptoms. I have no side affects of racing heart or fatigue associated with nebulizers or oral medicines for the asthma. Nature's Answer in extract form has less additives and seems to work better than gel capsules of mullein.

Kidney, bladder stand-by

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Over the years I have used mullein leaf preparations for kidney/bladder inflamation and infections whenever needed, always with good results. I always keep a bottle on hand for immediate use; but I do prefer to brew my own from dried or fresh mullein leaves. As a medicinal it needs to be used as you would an antibiotic.

This can help alleviate the symptoms of a cold

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I got this to help my seasonal allergies, but I find it seems to do more for helping with the congestion stemming from a cold rather than the sneezes caused by pollen allergies. It really helped my grandson with his awful coughing.

Really works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Clears up nasal congestion for hours without any dry mouth.

"I Can breath again!"

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the best thing I've ever tried for excess mucus and coughing. I hadn't been able to breath this great in years! You can't miss with this one.

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good companies - both Nature's Answer and iherb; Good product for bronchial problems and onset colds; Good price for a good size - 2 fl.oz bottles are not usual; and Good health!

Great for lungs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful herb for opening up lungs. I use for asthma, especially good when combined with Lobelia. Parcel shipped Airmail to New Zealand and arrived in 8 days including weekend. This is a reliable service for small orders.