Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I came across this product by accident on the web. I did research and read testimonies. Then I bought and tried it! It's all true and then some. Urinary track infection gone in 1 day. Yeast infection gone in 1 day. Colds/sniffles gone in one day. Im sold ..I've tried a lot products over the years and right now this one tops the list!

This is the real thing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this Olive Leaf Extract for a Mycoplasma bacterial infection based upon other user's recomendations, and after opening the bottle, you can tell that its a real extract, not some watered down version. Good price and quality.

Good addition to my tincture routine!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have already been taking oregano oil, which I think is excellent against colds and flu and whatever else ails you. Recently I've noticed an oregano-olive combo on the iherb shelves, so I bought this. not an unpleasant taste, and I hope it makes me even healthier! Nature's Answer is a great company - my preferred one for tinctures.

Great Product, and Potent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great tasting, and very effective. I have been recovering from an operation and my wound has had a lot of trouble, since taking this and Nature's Answer oil of oregano mixed with coconut oil it has recovered now 100% these products are a life saver. Highly recommend. I also applied it topically as well as ingesting

love the product , and the service !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I used it in saline solution as a nasal spray , wonderful stuff , I highly recomend it ! Cindy

Mrs Lia Palasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used olive leaf extract for a week now mainly for my sinus problems and I must say I feel so much better, the pressure on my sinuses as gone and no more headaches, I highly recommend it.

olive leaf

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I am not sure about this one yet. It is bitter and I haven't tried it much. I need some way to eat of drink it because of the bitterness. I know it is very good for me. I have a good friend who swears by it, because of all the health problems she has she is able to function eachday. I will introduce her to this one because of the no alchol. Thanks again.

Helps with flu and colds

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I recently took this when a bout of flu was going around and thankfully, I did not get the flu. I'm thinking this helped.

Always good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Used this for years. Hubby likes it too. Nice price here.

Healing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Our family uses this. We love it

1 2 3