brite smile

Posted by LadyEnigma on Jun 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful toothpaste without the fluoride is a big plus. I have been using this product for several years and every year my dentist praises the condition of my mouth. There is no need trying to tell him that it is due to PerioBrite that does not contain fluoride because he will not listen. Twice a year I get that sample toothpaste with fluoride and it goes straight into the trash can, I guess he thinks my teeth are in perfect condition based on the stuff he peddles, but not the case; all of my improvements came from using PerioBrite!!!! I use all of their products and couldn't be happier. I go in twice a year for cleanings and I am told you are so easy, there is hardly anything to clean! ***If you find my review useful, click "YES" and see more useful info by clicking on my name.**

Requires More Tweaking

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I tried this in good faith, and although I hate doing this, my reaction is the entire product and packaging needs more work to achieve the intended product goals. The cap does not stay on the tube. It will not close, which means the paste oozes out all over the bathroom sink, counter, or place you store tooth paste, creating a huge, sticky mess. The paste is very liquid. This means it falls off the tooth brush so fast it is oozing off the brush before I can put the brush in my mouth, as fast as I can! What kind of a mess do you think it makes? I do not like dripping toothpaste all over the counter, the floor, and me. The taste needs to be improved. There is no taste, which is fine, but why not add a tiny drop of organic mint oil to make the experience better? The color is like a dirty linen shirt, or something yellow covered in brown. It is unappetizing. It looks like slop. The toothpaste did nothing to improve the whiteness of my teeth. I am a tea drinker, so I can reasonably tell a difference. There was no difference at all with this toothpaste. I will not buy this product again.

this toothpaste actualiy works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

bought this toothpaste to try it . it actually whitened my teeth after about 3 days of use. has a fresh mint taste not too strong and leaves your mouth feeling refreshed. also leaves your teeth feeling really clean. i would definitely purchase again and highly recommend.

Periobrite, my teeth shine again.....5☆

Posted by tabitas on Mar 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have bad smell in my mouth until I used this for a few days. Actually I use Periobrite mouth-wash to. But I feel my teeth and tunge get fres and clean. I have no bad experience with taste, its only fresh. And the price is good. You only ned a small bit for cleaning all teeth. that why this is worth a 5☆

Natural.

Posted by luxaslast7 on Apr 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The product is good. Very minty taste. Unfortunately, i dont like the taste, its bitter like medicine.

Just an average toothpaste

Posted by evnnseah on Feb 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I do not like the taste as it is not minty enough. It's mildly minty so it's suitable for people who do not like their toothpaste to be too minty. There is tiny grains in the toothpaste which perhaps help to polish the teeth for that brightening effect.

SABOR Y TEXTURA DIFERENTE

Posted by bogguita on Apr 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

No creo que vuelva a repetir por la textura tan liquida de la pasta que se desliza por el cepillo con mucha facilidad, además el sabor no es muy agradable, creo que seré la unica en casa en terminarla pero más que nada porque no soy partidaria de tirar productos adquiridos a no ser que no me quede más remedio.

Worst toothpaste ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This will be an extremely negative review. I cannot say anything good about this product; one star is generous. First of all, it is barely minty; rather, it leaves a "corn-chippy" aftertaste. It is disgusting. I don't have the worst breath in the world, but this did nothing to improve it. At all. I did manage to finish the tube because I didn't want to spend the money to ship it back to iHerb, but it literally took me months to do so. I would only use it when I wasn't leaving the house that day. The other days I used my husband's anise toothpaste for fresher breath and cleaner teeth. Second, the texture is gross. It is slimy and does not stay on my automatic toothbrush; three-quarters of an application ends up on my lips, dripping down my chin, and in the sink. Third, it clogged my automatic toothbrush head. I rinse my brush head thoroughly with hot water after each use, but once a week, I had to soak it in near-boiling water to remove the sticky residue inside the brush head "tube." It wasn't crusty, it was sticky! It gummed up the brush head so that it wouldn't go onto the toothbrush device; therefore, the brush wouldn't function! What was it leaving behind on my teeth?! They never felt clean. Same problem with the tube's cap: It was always gummed up and needed to be cleaned. My counter was constantly sticky and smeared. This product is completely ridiculous! How does something so bad get past the marketing department?!?! They couldn't pay me to use this again.

Can t use as only time

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It smells like something is rotten

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good price, great quality!