Confiscated by Customs!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this mouthwash but unfortunately it was confiscated by Australian Customs! It contains xylitol which is prohibited to import unless you have a permit. I'll be super careful in future!

Love the taste !

Posted by Root-Note-Healing on Mar 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was using the Original Mint flavor of this mouthwash, but after trying Winter Mint, I will ONLY use this flavor! Fantastic. This stuff really freshens the breath well and is all-natural.

Healing mouthwash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is great! Keeps your gums healthy naturally when used regularly. Really not a breath freshner but natural medicine for your oral health.

The Best MouthWash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this product, I do however prefer the Cool Mint flavor but this one is ok. I use to make up my own mouthwash with peroxide and peppermint drops but this has such great ingredients and is so reasonably priced, I don't bother anymore. My gums are in much better shape since using this product and I am only on my second bottle.

I am hooked!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the best mouthwash I have ever used. I used to use another "dry mouth" brand, BioTene, but I much prefer Nature's Answer. You have to use just a little bit and all flavors are wonderful; my favorite is Wintermint. I highly recommend trying this product.

Good but a little strong...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A little goes a long way in keeping my mouth clean and fresh. I'd to use far less than recommended because using a lot kind of burns my mouth, while less = slight burn + tingly effect. Will keep using this in the long run and see how it works after a while.

Fresh, invigorating mouthwash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love that this is all natural the product ingredients are incredible and it feels amazing ! Minty fresh love the taste 👍👍👍👍👍

PerioWash Winter Mint

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love this natural mouthwash. Hate those alcohol & chemical supermarket ones. Thought this might be abit weak but it gives my mouth the sharp, clean feel needed from a great mouthwash.

Very Good and Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Minty herbal flavor that lasts awhile, seems effective to kill germs and freshen breath. Stays fresh to the bottom weeks later.

FRESH

Posted by aRPiieS on May 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good product, cost effective and leaves you with fresh breath. Periowash causes minor irritation on my throat but nothing severe. Helps with dry mouth at night if used before bed time. Will buy again but try another flavour.