Will not buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Worst toothpaste I have ever used. The tan color doesn't bother me because I like natural things, but the toothpaste is extremely thick and hard to squeeze out of the tube, yet turns into a tan watery substance in the mouth. Peppermint flavor is too strong for me and my family. Some dribbled down a brown shirt one day and bleached the spots it dribbled on. My family will not use it. Will not buy again.

NOT NATURAL - CONTAINS XYLITOL

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

In this age of deceit and I and my husband's distrust of so many products, we thought we had found a wonderfully natural product (my husband had been making our own toothpaste). we have bought this several times in the "Cool Mint" and loved it. I didn't even know I had selected and whitening version but fortunately I took a moment to read the box AFTER I received it and it contains Xylitol. Not a product we ever buy/ consume/ let alone put into our mouths. UPDATE: My husband just checked the other "Cool Mint" and says it, too, contains xylitol. So we are no longer purchasing this product

The WORST!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is without a doubt the worst toothpaste I have ever tried. First off you practically need to step on the tube to get the paste out and second, it tastes like mashed up weeds and soap. I have used Peelu, Toms of Maine and Xylowhite etc. Lots of natural brands so I am not comparing to Ultra Brite or anything. I thought will all the glowing reports it would be better than this; what a waste of money! I would have rated it zero.

Vegetable glycerin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I heard vegetable glycerin is bad for teeth, especially if you use this just after eating. Package says it has it in it. But this tastes good and taste is really fresh! I will buy Eco-dent toothpowder from iHerb. Even it has some kind of glycerin, it is better than "normal" fluoride and titan oxide or what ever toothpastes so it could be useful gift still =)

horrible smelling

Posted by vafa33 on Jan 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

smells horrible and so hard consistency that is impossible to get from tube!

bad small

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i can not use this becuse of the smail

Awful toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Periobrite is the worst toothpaste I've ever used. I definitely don't understand why it's a best seller. There's no sense in that. Any toothpaste is better than this. It doesn't leave my mouth feeling clean, it leaves my teeth gritty, the taste is not refreshing, it doesn't foam, and it looks like clay, mud.

Toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I would like to return this toothpaste and get my money back. It is dried out and hard to get out of the tube. Let me know if I can return it for a refund.

Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Did not like this. The consistency is runny and it leaks from the tube. The gray color is off putting and I can't place the taste..it tastes how cigarette ashes smell..Struggling to get through the tube.

Muy desgrdable

Posted by Kancunen on Nov 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

No me ha gustado nada esta pasta de dientes. La compré por las buenas reseñas y me equivoqué, tiene un sabor desagradable y no hace casi espuma, es como cepillarse los dientes con crema. Prefiero la de Auromere mil veces antes