My man loves it, and I - hate it

Posted by ReputableReviewer on July 20 2012 | Verified Purchase

As for me (I am wearing braces now) it is awful toothpaste: not fresh, not foaming at all, I need it much, no cleaning effect, absolutely nothing. But my man loves it. How weird :) He has thick saliva, his teeth constantly have plaque, tartar, etc. and this paste is like eureka to him.

Benefits outweigh the off taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

The initial taste was a put off as compared to those popular ones that have fluoride and what not. It takes a few brushings to acquire the off taste. If it's what it says on the ingredients, then it's worth buying to save my teeth for a long time.

Не Очень

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

Обратила внимание на этого производителя из-за их ополаскивателя для полости рта. Вот это шедевр, а паста... у неё несколько недостатков: 1. Она жидкая. Открывая тюбик, держите его вверх дырочкой. Его крышка будет испачкана наполовину вытекшей пастой + зато паста не останется в тюбике, вы используете её до конца Из за жидкой консистенции она стекает к "корням" щетинок зубной щётки 2. Плохо пенится (зато нет sls) 3. Она невкусная (но к этому привыкаешь) На свою голову взяла сразу 2, наверное, в следующий раз выберу другую

Not a huge fan

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 22 2015 | Verified Purchase

The consistency is very runny, and doesn't foam up, probably due to it's natural ingredients, and lack of chemical soaps etc. to create lather. I guess I am just used to a more foamy toothpaste. It has excellent ingredients, but I'm just not that into this toothpaste. The taste is not bad, minty, but also very 'natural' tasting;) You kind of taste some of the natural ingredients. I am a fan of natural products, but this one might just be a little too natural for me;)

Runny

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 1 2015 | Verified Purchase

I wanted to like this toothpaste but it's very runny my mouth doesn't feel like I brushed my teeth.

Mild taste.

Posted by erikamarija on August 21 2012 | Verified Purchase

Mild taste, but not my favorite toothpaste. Didn't make my teeth look more white.

Not that great

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 3 2018 | Verified Purchase

A toothpaste should be white or clear and not beige. I prefer Xyli-White by Now Foods.

Too Watery

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 22 2018 | Verified Purchase

Bought it when there was a deal Not very impressed I’ll try other brands

Lacks abrasive strength

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 15 2018 | Verified Purchase

I like Periobrite mouthwash, but this paste fell short for me. While I like the clay and other ingredients, my teeth never felt shiny clean after using this. Plain baking soda or activated charcoal do a better job.

Not a favourite....

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

This toothpaste does the trick if you want your teeth clean but I can't say I noticed that they were any whiter. I had better results when I dipped my brush + toothpaste into charcoal powder, then I noticed a big difference in the colour.