My man loves it, and I - hate it

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Jul 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

As for me (I am wearing braces now) it is awful toothpaste: not fresh, not foaming at all, I need it much, no cleaning effect, absolutely nothing. But my man loves it. How weird :) He has thick saliva, his teeth constantly have plaque, tartar, etc. and this paste is like eureka to him.

Benefits outweigh the off taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The initial taste was a put off as compared to those popular ones that have fluoride and what not. It takes a few brushings to acquire the off taste. If it's what it says on the ingredients, then it's worth buying to save my teeth for a long time.

Не Очень

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Обратила внимание на этого производителя из-за их ополаскивателя для полости рта. Вот это шедевр, а паста... у неё несколько недостатков: 1. Она жидкая. Открывая тюбик, держите его вверх дырочкой. Его крышка будет испачкана наполовину вытекшей пастой + зато паста не останется в тюбике, вы используете её до конца Из за жидкой консистенции она стекает к "корням" щетинок зубной щётки 2. Плохо пенится (зато нет sls) 3. Она невкусная (но к этому привыкаешь) На свою голову взяла сразу 2, наверное, в следующий раз выберу другую

Not a huge fan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The consistency is very runny, and doesn't foam up, probably due to it's natural ingredients, and lack of chemical soaps etc. to create lather. I guess I am just used to a more foamy toothpaste. It has excellent ingredients, but I'm just not that into this toothpaste. The taste is not bad, minty, but also very 'natural' tasting;) You kind of taste some of the natural ingredients. I am a fan of natural products, but this one might just be a little too natural for me;)

Runny

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I wanted to like this toothpaste but it's very runny my mouth doesn't feel like I brushed my teeth.

Mild taste.

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Mild taste, but not my favorite toothpaste. Didn't make my teeth look more white.

Taste awful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's a great product for the price but the taste not so great I am using it with some other stuff and my teeth looks a little better

hard on my teeth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i don't understand why . but every time I use this tooth paste it makes my teeth very sensitive . I only ordered it once about 5 months ao , but it hurts my teeth so I haven't used it up yet . I feel like its a waste to throw it away . So I just keep it in the bathroom for when guest come over or when I run out before I have a chance to buy more. But every time I do use it it leaves my teeth very sensitive to touch . I'm afraid ill have to throw it out . I'm giving it 3 stars because it is all natural and the taste is quite pleasant . in case any one wants to give it a try . But it did not suit my teeth

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

it is ok, not great

Don’t Like It

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

You won’t get the refreshing feeling after using this