Neville in Spain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My wife and I started using Periobrite and we have absolutely no intention of ever returning to the commonplace, traditional sulfated toothpastes (like Colgate and Crest) ever again. Periobrite is non-foaming, so for better results in brushing, place a small dab of it on your toothbrush, start brushing, and halfway through the process add another small dab.

Great Toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Love that this has Co Q10 so is good for receeding gums

Cleans good, but the taste is strange

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

El sabor es algo raro, parece arcilla, pero deja un frescor y los dientes limpios.

A good toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is a good toothpaste, not very much of whitening as I expected, but it can not be very whitening on another hand as long as it is natural.

Minty Fresh

Posted by VeganLife on Nov 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good toothpaste. Looks a bit brown but tastes really good. Loses one star because the tube collapses on itself with use so hard to get the last bits out compared to other brands.

Very refreshing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This toothpaste IS a bit runny but that's not a big deal as all toothpaste melts in the mouth, however the POWERFUL if not a tad too powerful minty flavor is very refreshing (if you love mint), and as such It feels like it really helps with general bad taste in the mouth and bad breath, and coupled with their own tasty and powerful Cinnamint mouthwash (personally my favorite mouthwash I ever used) it FEELS like a One-Two punch to fight bad breath and plaque.

Satisfactory Product and Natural

Posted by Cher Lock on Sep 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's wonderful that this product is SLS-free and vegetarian! That's what pulled me to buy it(aside from the crazy-low trial price, haha). I haven't checked if it has whitened my teeth but it's a great natural option for toothpastes. It's the color of yellowed cement(I don't mind that) and has a runny consistency when you brush with it(this is my only complaint BUT, I'm completely fine with it since the ingredients are way better than common toothpaste brands). Will I buy it at its normal price of around $4? Only if there aren't any natural alternatives aside from PerioBrite, I find it a bit pricey. Overall, so glad there's even a natural toothpaste option!

A little goes a loooong way!

Posted by Sharon Willer on Jun 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've always been a Colgate user. Since forever. The beginning of time. But this toothpaste has made me rethink why I hadn't switched over to a healthier, natural alternative sooner! This paste is infused with natural cleaning agents that work just as hard, if not better, as your standard toothpaste. Since it doesn't foam up as most standards pastes do, it tends to get a bit watery. One thing I've always had a love-hate relationship with is the overpowering mint taste I get from certain pastes or mouthwashes. This paste offers just the right amount to make you feel minty fresh. I've been using it for a few weeks now and I've noticed no decline in the whiteness or cleanliness of my teeth. I'm using this at night and using my Essential Oxygen brush rinse in the morning and so far so good!

Wierd taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Taste and smells funny. I hate to say this but kind of like wet dog. It is very natural which I do like. Just trying to get use to it😁. Overall good for sensitivity.

Periobrite is a Great Cleaning Toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Periobrite toothpaste meets the entire family's dental needs, leaves mouth feeling cleaner than other toothpastes without the added chemical ingredients. One star less for the average whitening power. As a heavy coffee drinker, I would still need whitening products to remove stains. I would imagine, however, that non-coffee/wine drinkers would find Periobrite a sufficient brightening/whitening agent. Five stars for iHerb for fast delivery. Products ordered came pleasantly early than stated delivery time. Overall a great experience with both vendor and product!!