Plant Based Is The Way To Go

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 19 2016 | Verified Purchase

Having been on magnesium of one form or another for years, even drinking liquid magnesium in my water, I can honestly say my cramping has disappeared. My partner has AD and thought he needed to eat copious amounts of bananas to keep his leg cramps at bay, but since he has been on this product WOWZA. I take 2 a day and he only needs one. Find your dose and stick to it--our results were quick.

this is a very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

this magnesium took care of my legcramps after on day of use

I Like It

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 13 2018 | Verified Purchase

I like the product but it’s always out of stock.

high quality & effective

Posted by lifeispain on November 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

This magnesium works - I just ordered my second bottle. The price is right and I like that it is plant based. When I first started taking this magnesium supplement, it made me really tired and yawn a lot! I was definitely deficient in this CRUCIAL mineral (like most Americans). After taking a whole bottle I don't yawn anymore and have learned to just take it at night. It helps ease me into sleep. I wish I had known sooner I needed this... helps tension, stress. Will stick with this product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product.I recomend

Really helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've only been taking this around a month, but i've experienced significant improvements so far. All down to the magnesium? I can't be sure, but i feel at the very least it's been a major contributor.

Like this magnesium

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

It help me with sleeping issues.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like it

Natural Mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product

I prefer this type of magnesium

Posted by NorseIAm on April 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

For quite some time I had been using chelated magnesium when I suddenly came across this plant based magnesium. I find this product to be much better than the chelated ones, and whish that other mineral supplements could be plant based as well. This product also contains many important trace minerals. Magnesium is a very important mineral of which many are deficient. Important for protein synthesis, energy production, bone health, as a co-enzyme and the livers detoxification process phase 1.