highly recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been using Reishi mushroom to boost my immune system, and the results speak for themselves. I haven't been sick in more than a year since I've been using it. If you want to be healthy naturally, I recommend this.

amazing natural remedy from mother nature

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 27 2010 | Verified Purchase

great for your immune system as well as to lower your colesterol level

Calm energy

Posted by francesjoan on May 29 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take this in the morning and notice more energy. I use a sleeping pill most nights and have that sluggish feeling the next morning. This helps to make my mornings better.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 10 2010 | Verified Purchase

I originally bought this product for immune support but found that it also helps with anxiety.

Really helps immune system

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

Used to get a cold every 2 months. I take this with CoQ10 and I feel healthier and stronger. And haven't had a cold in many months, since I started taking these.

My Husband Swears by This

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

I buy it for me husband and he thinks it's great stuff. A good product at great value.

Good for respiratory support

Posted by huck03 on August 5 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have asthma. I take two a day, along with Holy Basil, for respiratory support. While the Holy Basil is what gives me the most relief, I do notice a difference in ease of breathing when NOT taking the reishi as well. I've also noticed increased immunity. However, I've noticed NO difference in mood or cholesterol levels (other areas in which reishi is supposed to improve) in the many months I've been using this product. Still, it's worth using for what it does do!

Posted by Hungarian on April 17 2012 | Verified Purchase

good price / value

Reishi mushroom extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 7 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take Reishi mushroom extract to boost my immune system.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 21 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product is the best in the business...I didnt get the buzz though I get when I take reishi mushroom from other products...Reishi gives you a mellow energy, that really helps with stress!!!

1 2 3