I believe that it is highly concentrated

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 10 2011 | Verified Purchase

I don't like the taste...I keep it refrigerated for preservation and so the taste isn't as strong. I feel it mentally shortly after taking some. I may go back to the lesser concentraged Country Life Resveratrol complex when this is finished. Resveratrol causes your mitochondria to proliferate, is a good defense against invaders..even works against lime disease and syphilis, and causes you to make an enzyme which makes an antioxidant which protects your dna from free radical attack (the antiaging claim). I've heard it is also helpful for type 1 diabetes. If you want to load up on resveratrol, I think you'll be pleased with this product. I like Nature's Answer's products.

Supreme Quality!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 15 2010 | Verified Purchase

After purchasing this I feel like an idiot for ever taking resveratrol in a capsule. Taking a small spoon under the tongue it is like there is suddenly a party in my mouth and everyone is invited!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18 2011 | Verified Purchase

I decided to try this product and I am very happy with it. Being in my early 60's, I started to notice some fine lines on my chin. After about a month, this product totally rejuvenated my face and those lines have diminished quite a bit and some have disappeared. I give this product an A+. People ask me what did you do as I seem to have this wonderful "glow" to my face and I tell them about this product. I have never used makeup of any kind my entire life because I don't like makeup and will not wear it. Go for it Ladies and Gentlemen! You will not be disappointed.

Great Product!

Posted by alexistena on July 7 2012 | Verified Purchase

This resveratrol works better than any other I have tried. Using this has been the turning point in my heart problems getting better. It is very potent.

it has ascorbic acid!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

Ascorbic acid oxidized copper in the body please remove it :(

great energy level

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 25 2016 | Verified Purchase

The taste is pleasant...... I suffered from upper back pain for almost a month... Tried a few supplements but no improvement. Decide to take this just about 2 day consumption ... the pain ease a lot and then few days later no more pain... i really cannot believe. And it helps boost up energy level too!

tooth grinding remedy

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 18 2011 | Verified Purchase

I gave a half tea spoon to my husband before bed time, he does not grind his teeth during sleep any more, maybe it's because resveratrol is a nerve regenerator, it clams his nerve and jaw muscles. Gentle on the stomach too.

It Just Makies Sense!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 7 2010 | Verified Purchase

Check out all the studies on resveratrol. I like the source of this one and will continue taking.

Not my favorite.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 16 2011 | Verified Purchase

I don't believe this as helpful for me as the capsules I have taken in the past. I have ordered the caps again as they are back in stock.

Nature's Answer, Resveratrol Reserve

Posted by msturglifestyle on September 5 2010 | Verified Purchase

1 of the purest & best Resveratrol products available! Just a bit expensive. Taste great, just put under tongue for better absorption.

1 2 3 4