very affordable and support immune system

Posted by NMS-Three-Six-Five on February 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

We have been using this brand of elderberry a short while, but we love it! It has a great flavor and it has helped my kids, and myself get over or not even get illness.Very good for supporting immune system. Concentrated w/only 1 teaspoon. *** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for other product reviews. ***

Excellent, MUST HAVE for ALL children

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 27 2009 | Verified Purchase

My babies take this (1years and 2years old) They have been in contact with babies with colds at nursery and they do not even get runny nose! They are healthy,happy and cold/flu free at winter times. I let them take it daily for maintenance. I will ALWAYS buy this! GREAT PRODUCT... I LOVE I HERB!!!

Trusted Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

I rely on this to prevent or shorten the length of a cold or flu and reduce it's severity. This is always in stock in my medicine cabinet. I love that it's 5000 mg per dosage, it's the most effective dosage I've experienced.

Excellent product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product! Helps me when I get flu. The taste is realy good.

very good!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 8 2012 | Verified Purchase

yesterday i was about get cold and i took this and next morning i got so much better. i'm sure it helped so i started taking this regularly. very good product.

Nature's Answer, Sambucus, Black Elder Berry Extract, 5,000 mg, 4 fl oz (120 ml)

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great tasting without the sugar! Kids love them, even their parents! Great for common cold prevention, repeated purchase :)

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 18 2013 | Verified Purchase

My hubby got cold easily, he just take 2-3 times will be well recover and seems it more work for taking Vitamin C for him. Anyway, will buy it again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 2 2009 | Verified Purchase

Nice a concentrated and tastes pretty good.

Pretty nice

Posted by AcaiBowl on October 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very palatable, unsure of efficacy

Taste like concentrated berry juice

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

Use when feel sick Seems really work

1 2 3