Nature's Answer, Sambucus (nigra) Black Elder Berry Extract, 8 fl oz (240 ml)

Posted by Reviewer1971676 on Aug 26, 2008

Amazing stuff to fight off illness. Best when taken at first symptoms. My 85 year old mother taught me about this great product.

Nature's Answer Sambucus Black Elder Berry Extract

Posted by Reviewer1860479 on Oct 14, 2008

Pleasant tasting; useful in preparation for and during allergy seasons.

Elderberry extract is excellent!

Posted by Reviewer1159045 on Mar 13, 2008

Elderberry is an anti-viral, which is very useful in this flu season. We have had a nasty flu virus going around our communities (school, church, friends), and so far my family has managed to side-step it by taking Nature's Answer Sambucus. It has a decent flavor and is not too thick, making it easier to get down. I highly recommend it, especially during cold and flu season.

Good for blocked sinuses.

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on Mar 28, 2011

My sinuses ached. I knew exactly where my bronchial tubes were. (I have had bad acute bronchitis before.) But I wasn't coughing and my sinuses were not draining, and I felt very very tired. I felt like I was in gridlock -- maybe walking pneumonia. I took some of this elder berry extract and things started rolling. My body finally started to get rid of the mucus and phlegm, and I felt much better.

Awesome taste!

Posted by Reviewer2627218 on May 16, 2008

This extract is very pleasant to taste and already I can see a difference in health. Spring colds are going around and my daughter acquired one but I am amazed that the rest of us are all healthy and her cold is getting better quickly.

Great for colds

Posted by Reviewer3325838 on May 13, 2008

This is fantastic. I use this in combination with the Natural Factors Anti V Formula and Emergen-C when I feel a sore throat or a cold coming on, and I have sucessfully warded off or greatly diminished the duration, and intensity of my symptoms.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3319582 on May 26, 2010

I switched to this brand after seeing what Nature's Way did when it reformulated its Sambucus (aka Sambucol) product--they added artificial flavoring and a harmful preservative. I see that Nature's Way has reformulated again w/o that stuff but shame on them for being so sneaky and cheap in their initial reformulation. I accidentally bought several bottles w/o realizing what they had done. So I've converted to Nature's Answer Sambucus based on principles and what I think is a far superior, higher concentrated product.

Flu buster

Posted by 4836150751657908512 on Feb 26, 2015

This was recommended by a customer's mum and purchased with a lot of doubt. But after two bottles, I'm sold. It works. However you need to take it at the first signs of a flu or cold. Does not seem to work that well once the flu starts but taking it seems to shorten the length of the symptoms and you recover faster. Definitely will buy more.

This Is It !!

Posted by Reviewer1638259 on Apr 29, 2008

This product is GREAT. You do need to add a bit of water as suggested, it is thick like syrup. I sometimes add to my morning smoothies. It is also good to start taking a few days before travelling, being around crowds or visiting hospitals in order to boost your immune system. Been using for 5 yrs. Marilyn, Sacramento CA

Very good for colds

Posted by Reviewer1770299 on Dec 20, 2007

I started using Black Elder Berry Extract for the first time when I was just getting a cold. It worked wonders. Everyone at work was sick for weeks and I was back to work on the 3rd day with little or no symptoms left. I'd definitely take this again and recommend it to friends and family.