Great product-It revives dead even

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product But from the moment they wrote good reviews about the product the site raised the price of the product by 15% why? This way it prevents me from purchasing the product again Too bad.......................... I have been selling the product for about 20 years now It revives dead even during the flu you are exhausted and takes 3 tablespoons a day (the adults) The next day you are like new and from me personally it prevented taking antibiotics

Good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I believe it helps.

Immune

Posted by Hizerom on Jun 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We use this for an immune boost during cold and flu bouts. It is also very helpful for soothing the digestion (sour stomach, diarrhea, etc.). We give it to our little guy too. Much better and safer than medications with side effects!

Viruses have lost.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is very effective for viral infections..

Nature's answer, Sambucos Original

Posted by ChooseHealth on Feb 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good product, have been taking it for years and have had no colds for a very long time.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am not too consistent giving it to my kids, but I notice that even though they still get sick, the virus last less than before, they might get only 1 day of fever. I gave this to my son and I took it myself before going to South America, and he got 1 night of fever and that was it. I will start givivng it daily before winter... I just love this!!!

It works!

Posted by Captain-Wonderr on Oct 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

When I take this product regularly, I notice that even if I do get a cold or flu, it's so mild I barely notice having it. Since I started taking elderberry, I've been sick much less, and this is the best of the elderberry products I've tried.

Nature's Answer, Sambucus (nigra) Black Elder Berry Extract, 8 fl oz (240 ml)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nothing I've ever used alleviate the sore throat better then Sambucus.

Great to fight off colds and flus

Posted by SlipperyElm on May 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Use this with our child and recommend for clients also. This is hands down the best thing to help fight a cold or flu and can stop one before it starts. We are NEVER without this.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I started using this when I came down with a cold this winter. The very next day, I felt about 90% better compared to the day before. I am going to use this throughout the winter season combined with Vit D to try to keep my immune system healthy this winter. Seems a lot more sickness is going around this year compared to usual.