Great Product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have alopecia areata and I used this product to regrow my together with the Now Foods, Biotin 5,000 mcg. I took two pills of each in the morning and in the afternoon for the first two days and then I have been taking one of each (morning and evening) before a meal or after. After two weeks my hair stopped falling and there were small hairs in my bald spots. Its been a month and a half now and some of my patches have fully closed up and the others are partially closed. This stuff works!!

Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Seems to be gentle and effective

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This saw palmetto extract is the best I have used of all the brands I have tried. It does not upset the stomach. I take two a day. In 20 minutes, it takes effect. I will continue to use this product.

Natures Answer Saw Palmetto-veggie caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2007 | Verified Purchase

top-of-the line for men's requirements. Natures Answer is excellent--again veggie caps are the only way to go in the "green" environment!

seems to work

Posted by bugajuk on May 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Seems to help for my husband. I bought it because the man began to complain that he has to get up at night to go to toilet, but now it seems that he may sleep until morning.

Catkeeper

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great

Vashek

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

fascinating product with the same results !!! thank you

Great product that works

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for one year and am totally satisfied with it. Intend to continue using it.

Good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good product!

Not sure yet..

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product to help with my hair loss and i am not sure if it's working. I have been taking it for maybe 6-7 weeks so i can not give my final verdict until i finish the 3 month supply.

1 2