Scary

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I ordered 5 jars of these, since spirulina is very expensive in norway. I do not know about the product quality yet, as I have not desided if I am gonna eat them. I opened up the jar to smell them, and took a deep breath with my nose in the jar. The smell was scary. It smelled like spirulina with a lot of strong-smelling chemicals. I immediately got a strong headache, feeling nausia and dizzy, and felt some unrythmic heartbeat some time after. This plastic jar must be full of toxins. I immediately trew the jars in the garbage, will check later if the pills still stink after beeing exposed to more air. But toxins might still be in.. Think there is a reason why the spirulina is supposed to be stored inn dark glass containers.

ok...

Posted by isaras on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

not the best spirulain i have taken. its mild. but i take 3 instead of one. so i wil lkeep taking..but i have ordered another brand i prefer. but this is good on hand. i do recommend this.. if you need spirutlina or if you only want mild..

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is so good. No smell at all.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I liked these pills, they are a good size. The daily value of them was good for me too.

SUPER FOOD BEST WAY TO HEAL BODY

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very high in protein. Great for people that don't eat meat. It is a healer & definately gives tons of energy & builds muscle & strength in the body.I take this with Chlorella.It is normal for poop to be green.Also make sure water itake is 6-8 eight fluid ounces glasses per day.Helps with the bowls movements to be complete.Can get bunged up if not taking in enough luids.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

excellent

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I take this 3 times a day. Have noticed a change in my finger nails. They used to curl up a little and now they're straight. Good all round helper.

Greens

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It makes it easy to take in essential greens !!

love it