No resultis

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 30 2009 | Verified Purchase

I felt no difference when I took this product. I had to go back to Benadryl to help me sleep.

SINCE I NEVER RECEIVED THE PRODUCTPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 10 2018 | Verified Purchase

SINCE MY ORDER NEVER ARRIVED EVEN I CONTACTED YOU COMPANY THREE TIMES BY INTERNET AND ONCE IN AN EXTENDED TELAPHONE CONVERSATION THAT ENDED WITH YOUR REPRESENTATIVE'S PROMISE, "YOUR ORDER WILL BE SENT TOMORROW." THIS DELAY HAS EXISTED FOR OVER A MONTH WITH NO EXPLANATION FOR THE DELAY. i HAVE RECEIVED NO PACKAGE AND NO EXPLANATION. SHAME.

Terrible delivery service to Canada

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 18 2018 | Verified Purchase

The rating is not for the product but for delivery service. Canadian customers, do not bother... The delivery agent in Canada is Canpar which is notorious for its less than quality service. They only offer 1 delivery attempt during the week-days for residential deliveries - not particularly convenient if one is not planning on abandoning his/her work and sticking around the house in the hopes that Canpar may show up one day. After their 1st delivery they drop off your parcel at the pick up location. In my case that meant that I had to spend 2 hours of my time plus money in order to get there and collect my parcel, having already paid for the delivery service (?!)... If you are busy, it really is not worth it. Not time, not money wise. When I contacted iHerb Customer Service they promised that Canpar will re-deliver and coordinate the delivery date with me. Lo and behold, next thing I know, my parcel has been delivered to the hub (w/o re-delivery attempt) and parcels not collected will be abandoned, with no refund, A second message from the Customer Service tells me hey would issue a refund. What a mess... I find this to be a bit too much work for something that was supposed to be an easy 1-2-3 click purchase off the internet. Again, if you live in Canada, save yourself some grief - you can easily find a similar product at your local Shoppers Drug Mart and whatnot, and avoid the hassle of collecting your parcel or spending your time communicating with the Customer Service.