Beware sub-potency

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have had my vitamin D25 OH level checked regularly for over 3 years due to severe osteoporosis treatment. After I switched to this as my main source of D3, my blood level of D25 OH dropped unexpectedly. I do not trust this product and wish I had not been using it for over half a year. Brands I trust based on testing are Now and Life Extension.

Don't buy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

They get their vitamin d from china.

This is a joke

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It just does not work.. how has this product got so many good reviews??? Cannot get the drops out of the stopper. Will never buy this again. Rubbish.

Aaarrgh!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Don't know if my bottle was just defective, but the supposed dropper it comes with doesn't even come up w/the lid when you open it, meaning I have to pry it off w/my nails to get 1 drop (dosage is 2 drops). I purchased a separate dropper to try to make it easier, but I wind up extracting either too much or too little...very frustrating...not worth the effort. Will never buy again. Prefer Now Foods, Vit. D-3, 2000 IU (also available @ iherb),just take 2 capsules instead...that works!

wanted to like this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

But it's rrrreally hard to tell how many drops I am taking at a time, and I had to literally suck it out of the bottle. No idea if it is doing anything. Won't order again.

vit d

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I won't order again. No clear instructions on dosage....2 drops....that's too vague. How big of a drop. And the dropper was broken when I received it even though it was packaged very well.

Vitamin D-3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very disappointing. The first bottle had leaked, so was only half full. The next, is so slow with the drops coming out, it is killing our shoulders, holding it up.

gross

Posted by zimari on Aug 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

it is disgusting with no effect

Didn't work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don't know why this have so much positive reviews??!! The dropper dose not work, it is so hard to get even 1 drop out of there. The worst thing: if you take 2 drops per day it's supposed to last 240 days, and it was out in 2 months!!!! How it can be??? Never order this again!

D-3 Vitamin Drops 4000IU

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Could not find a previous supplier I ordered my vitamins from and chose to buy these from iherb which I thought were a reasonable price but I got the shock of my life when I was asked to pay both VAT and Custom Duty by DHLon delivery. Advice is if you are in the UK do not order this product as it will cost you double what you think.