High potency at a great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good luck finding it in stock! Olive oil taste is strong, unlike the Carlson Labs product which uses coconut oil.

Mix Feelings

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The product works and the strong olive oil doesn't bother me so much. What do bothers me is the bottle - the dropper produce drops of different sizes I can't measure precisely. When every drop is 2000IU it's a big issue. You can find better products on the market

Loved the olive oil taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Don't know if it works

Not sure yet till blood test

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not sure yet

d-3 Drops

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

So far this product seems to be ok

be careful with the dosage

Posted by funexplorer on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

at first, i took a few more drops, my skin and liver get heated up, with redness and dun feel well with this. 2 drops is sufficient for me, too much will do more harm than damage. Get out in the sun for the most natural, life enhancing vitamin D and out in the nature with the sun help uplift one's mood too and also helps for a good night sleep with enough sunlight received during the day. Update: now i actually do feel the positive effect from this, when i wake up feeling cold and tired, and not wanting to move my limbs, with 2 drops of this, i have get the energy(warm) to move. happy with it without the side effect as before.

good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Tastes like olive oil. Not so pleasant since I am used to a pleasant orange flavor. I guess I will adjust since the price is right.

change the bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The drops are hard to control amount. I do not like how it is dispensed.

dropper bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My only complaint is that an actual dropper bottle be used. This strange dropper is held upside down and the drop falls to your tongue. This will work until the bottle is about half full. It would have been nice if a dropper was included, but I can purchase one and replace the system in place. My kids take this on a piece of bread and love it. I give it to them weekly in a large dose rather than small doses every day. My doctor did this with me. If I can find a dropper that fits, I will buy this product again.

A bit difficult to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

First nothing is coming out, then multiple drops.