Vitamin D-3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very disappointing. The first bottle had leaked, so was only half full. The next, is so slow with the drops coming out, it is killing our shoulders, holding it up.

best way i found for getting D3 daily...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Jun 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

cholecalciferol is oil soluble so getting it dissolved inside olive oil is one of the best ways to get it.it is also much cheaper than gel caps and i trust this company for their quality of products,the container it easier to manage and better than healthy origins dropper... you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Very good value for the buck.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product should be the number 1 vit D3 product, because it will last you a long time and the IU dosage is very high. Vit D is good for mood regulation, appetitie control, and boosting immunity, along with stronger bones. I use it to help combat Seasaonal Affective Disorder in the winter.

I alternate it with Carlson Labs drops D3, 2000 IU

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It has 33% more in volume than Carlson Labs. Great Price too.

Another Good Vitamin D Supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don't see much difference between the vit D supplements that are oil drops. I feel more energized when I take them in the gloomy fall season. I only care about taste. This one has a bit more distinct olive oil taste and flavour, and bit of olive oil sting. If that's not a big deal then it would be your good helper till it lasts.

it gave me my energy back!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm so happy I bought this item for such a good price. It helps with my energy level a lot in combination with magnesium spray.

Regarding DDrops and IHerb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product, great service.

Love the liquid form

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Seems to work much better in liquid form. I'm severely low in D and have been on prescription in the past. Works well!

Concetrated

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use it all the time. It last longer

liquid sunshine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My Vit D levels drop so this helps me maintain healthy level