Vitamin D-3

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 23 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very disappointing. The first bottle had leaked, so was only half full. The next, is so slow with the drops coming out, it is killing our shoulders, holding it up.

best way i found for getting D3 daily...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on June 29 2013 | Verified Purchase

cholecalciferol is oil soluble so getting it dissolved inside olive oil is one of the best ways to get it.it is also much cheaper than gel caps and i trust this company for their quality of products,the container it easier to manage and better than healthy origins dropper... you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Very good value for the buck.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 9 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product should be the number 1 vit D3 product, because it will last you a long time and the IU dosage is very high. Vit D is good for mood regulation, appetitie control, and boosting immunity, along with stronger bones. I use it to help combat Seasaonal Affective Disorder in the winter.

I alternate it with Carlson Labs drops D3, 2000 IU

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 26 2010 | Verified Purchase

It has 33% more in volume than Carlson Labs. Great Price too.

The D

Posted by Pauliina on January 1 2018 | Verified Purchase

Good price for a strong vitamin and easy to take. Use it for myself and my dogs.

Another Good Vitamin D Supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don't see much difference between the vit D supplements that are oil drops. I feel more energized when I take them in the gloomy fall season. I only care about taste. This one has a bit more distinct olive oil taste and flavour, and bit of olive oil sting. If that's not a big deal then it would be your good helper till it lasts.

it gave me my energy back!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm so happy I bought this item for such a good price. It helps with my energy level a lot in combination with magnesium spray.

Regarding DDrops and IHerb

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product, great service.

Love the liquid form

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

Seems to work much better in liquid form. I'm severely low in D and have been on prescription in the past. Works well!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use it all the time. It last longer