liquid sunshine

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

My Vit D levels drop so this helps me maintain healthy level

Thank you!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 4 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is very good vitamine! In nordic countrys you must use 4-5 drops, per day to feel good.

Bottle Dropper needs fixing

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's difficult to drip out the liquid. As for the effect, it is still too early to tell.

No allergic reactions to product

Posted by coconut on June 23 2012 | Verified Purchase

Simple no nonsense way to get vitamin D. Helped with vitamin D defficientcy

Perhaps the easiest way to get enough Vitamin D

Posted by nattfisk on July 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm so suprised that only two drops of this very neutral tasting Vitamin D supplement give you about 1000% of your daily value. That's a lot of hours outside in the sun. So, instead of increasing my chance of getting skin cancer, I take this. It's so neutral tasting, that I also give a drop to my husband every morning. Will test myself in four weeks, to see if it gets my Vitamin D levels stable. I won't give it five stars, because it's quite hard to get the drops out of the small bottle. You'll have to shake, twist and turn, and I guess it gets harder when it's less liquid in the bottle.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 8 2018 | Verified Purchase

Great service, good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 31 2018 | Verified Purchase

It works

Posted by MayAus on December 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

Vit D levels went from undetectable <20, to consistently above 100. I am notoriously bad with remembering to take medication, so I usually take 1months worth in one go when I remember, and that has been working for me . Vit D is one of the fat soluble vitamins, and you need to take a lot, before it becomes toxic (unlike things like vitamin A which can be teratogenic at high levels)- so can do the above safely provided there are no major underlying health issues)

Natural & easy in use.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

Perfect product if you need vit D .

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like using the product. I feel like it is helping already.