Works better for me than the higher doses

Posted by Reviewer1325246 on Aug 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I started taking one a day several months ago, and noticed an improvement in premenstrual headaches and breast tenderness within the first month. Then after 2-3 months, thinking more would be better, I tried a 400mg capsule for a couple of months, and my symptoms got worse. When I went back to this 40mg dose, my symptoms improved again, so I know that this dose works well for me, and more is not always better in this case.

works wonderfully!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1621729 on Nov 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I loved this product, and shipping was fast n ob time. I read that you should only take 120mg of the vitex otherwise it will have the a reversed affect. So finding the smaller dose was hard everyone has the 400mg that I didn't need. So thank you for providing the smaller dose. After a week of taking the 3pills every morning I lost 5lbs of water weight my hormones began to balance out.. I would recommend this to anyone having problems with their hormones.

Nature's Answer, Vitex (Agnus-Castus)

Posted by Reviewer2556412 on Jul 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Only 40 mg. What a disappointment. This should be made much clearer on the title. I have been taking 2 400 mg capsules every morning- and found taking two of these not nearly as useful for relaxing wombic tension and agitated mood.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer2831328 on Oct 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I purchased these to help with my menstrual cycle. They help tremendously with PCOS.

chastetree berry

Posted by Reviewer1261358 on Mar 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've taken it for a month and have been very happy with it. My monthly cycles are now back to normal. I am so grateful. I recommend this product for anyone approaching menopause. This product is awesome.

No ill side effects, great shipping time!

Posted by Reviewer1138344 on Jun 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Item as described, and great shipping time. This item is only 40mg and at one a day, it's just not strong enough. Everyone is different but almost all my research has led me to believe an effective amount of Vitex is roughly 400 mg a day and that THIS SHOULD NEVER BE MIXED WITH CLOMID. I will be getting that one soon. Otherwise, no side effects or problems with this item. Thanks!

Alleviates PMS symptoms

Posted by PurplePegasus on Nov 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take this for extreme exhaustion brought by estrogen dominance every month. This really helps, I take it with hot tea to activate it faster.

Nature's Answer, Vitex (Agnus-Castus)

Posted by Reviewer3005849 on Sep 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good supplement to complement multivitamins. Balances hormones and my monthly cycle.

chastetree berry

Posted by Reviewer1925596 on Mar 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product works wonders for the purpose I am using it for- fibroids...also it is also helping my skin to clear...I would definitely recommend this product

Working out well

Posted by Reviewer1384957 on Mar 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After doing some research I had decided to try Chastree Berry to help with my missing monthlies and all the side effects it brings. So far I have lost a few pounds, gain more energy, cleared up some acne and am a little less cranky. Haven't started yet, but it does say it takes about 3 months to completely work and I have only been doing this for 3 weeks. I am happy with the product and will continue to use it.