Knee surgery

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 4 2011 | Verified Purchase

Just before my knee surgery to fix a tear in the cartilage I watched the Dr.Oz show and he recommended using Willow Bark for knee pain. Since I received the Willow Bark from you I have found that the product has been helpful in my recovery.

Nature's Aspirin

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 19 2010 | Verified Purchase

White Willow Bark was the original source for salicin, the active ingredient in aspirin (salicylic acid). Unfortunately the natural product gummed up machinery which slowed production so they added aluminum and fillers. Stick with this natural alternative for anything for which you would use aspirin.

White Willow Bark

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 17 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have flibitis (spelling) and often deal with vein inflammation and pain. White Willow bark safely reduces the amount of inflammation and makes my life MUCH more active...pain free

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 31 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have extreme pain and hoped to find an alternative to pharmaceuticals, but found this not very effective

White Willow Bark

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 3 2011 | Verified Purchase

Effective, good product and it's natural!

W0nderful product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 30 2011 | Verified Purchase

wonderful

Nature's Answer, White Willow, Alcohol free-Free, 2,000 mg.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

I use more than it asks for but it does take the edge off of the pain and keeps me from having to take prescriptive meds most of the time.

I like this company very much.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 9 2015 | Verified Purchase

As a painkiller the white willow is not vastly effective, but perhaps I am taking it for the wrong kind of pain (headaches, periods).

Source for beta hydroxy

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 9 2009 | Verified Purchase

Beta hydroxy is getting a lot of press as being superior to alpha hydroxy for skin care/exfoliation. Great price for the original source.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

Good taste