Nature's Answer, Wild Yam Standardized Root Extract, 60 Veggie Caps

Posted by Veraluna on Apr 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

One of the best plant estrogens!!! Good for improving of brain blood circulation, and for stomach!

Wild yam

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

ojedineli produkt na vyrovnanie hormonalnych poruch menstruacneho ciklu v kazdom veku a zaroven vyborny produkt na posilnenie organizmu voci vycerpaniu aj u muzov

The right product, quickly, at a competitive price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My title says all I need to say. iHerb.com provided the product I expected, quickly, at a very competitive price. If you feel you need this product, this is the place to get it.

good price good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

In old ages we woman need to balance the functionig of our body

my herbs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like that this herb helps with a lot of problems that I have encountered as far as female hygiene

Good value for gall bladder and hormones

Posted by vitality on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Take this as a liver/gall bladder tonic, and for hormonal system. This one is cheaper than the others and seems okay. Solaray mexican yam is also good if you don't mind paying more, but I don't know if that kind of yam is a gallbladder tonic like wild yam is.

Not sure...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product as a phytoestrogen for endometriosis. In the time I have been taking it, along with Black Cohosh and Damiana, my monthly pain has disappeared. However, I do wonder if it is just coincidence and the other products are the most effective ones - further research indicates that Wild Yam only provides precursor molecules to estrogen, which doesn't mean it is converted to estrogen, and even if it was, the estrogen 'overload' (rather than weak phytoestroges which 'block' estrogen receptors)is more likely to make endometriosis worse.

Not really effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Easy moistening effect. Low smell!

b strange

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

very good

haven't taken yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I started on a different brand that I ordered at the same time, so I haven't taken this yet. The five stars are for iHerb's speedy service and good prices.

1 2