Great for my Long Hair!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am very picky, chemically sensitive, and have reactive eyes. There is NO artificial fragrance in here. This does not make my eyes red. It helps my hair have the weight I want. I am repurchasing this. I love the pump bottle and large size. I have hair to my bottom and this adds the weight to keep it from sticking to and tangling with itself. It looks good for 36 hrs. Shiny too used with Jason kids detangling cond. and andalou hair growth shampoo.

great slip

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

this product smells sooooooooooo good!!! I have thick curly hair and this provides me so much slip, it's amazing!

Smells great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use this for my toddlers hair and it works great. I've tried it as a conditioner in the shower for my hair and it didn't do so well with thicker hair. So I just use it as a leave in conditioner now. It smells great and helps with the tangles

Best Conditioner Ever Used!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have really dry, weak and frizzy hair, but this product made it nearly perfect after the first use! The scent is fresh and fruity, not that strong artificial type. I would recommend it to adults also not only for babies!

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

We love this product. My kid has naturally curly hair and it does wonders to her curls.

smells terrific!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Here's a product that not only has a great scent but works wonderfully too. My hair feels soft & light after each use.

Lovely pineapple smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This conditioner is very smart because you don't have to rinse the child's hair after shampooing. It has a fantastic pineapple smell and is fabulous on thin children's hair. The ingredients list is quite short and all natural.

For curly hair

Posted by Hizerom on Oct 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My wife has long, curly hair, and was looking for a good, natural conditioner for it. She does not use shampoo, so it was important to find a suitable conditioner. This one works great for washing her hair, and for a leave-in conditioner.

Superb for styling - just leave it in the hair!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this! Use it both as a conditioner and to style long hair and keep it in place. Use it for my own hair and for my kids

Smells very artificial

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use this as a leave-in condtioner and it works well on my hair but I don't like the smell

1 2