Frustration

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I didn't like it. Very strong smell of roses. Not really moisturizing staff and is not absorbed well. A big frustration. I dont think that this lotion really good for babys. :(

Rose smell!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very strong rose smell.

cause the rashes for young children and adult

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Organics products suppose be pure, gentle and natural but its cause rashes on young children and adult. The rashes were started from face till shoulder. My son scratched the skin with his fingernail. It also cause rashes on adult but subside after a while. My son doesn’t have any allergy or sensitive to any products bought from baby store.

too watery and not moisturizing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Not moisturizing. There are more organic products and safer ingredients lotions that are better priced and way more effective than this lotion. Will not purchase again. PS. A company that wants to be all natural and preaches that their products are safe would put their products in glass bottles....this is in a plastic bottle.

Will never buy again!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product made my toddler's skin itch. I tested it myself, and it did make me itchy!

완전 실망...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

skin deep 에서는 유해도가 낮게 나오는데... good guide 에서는 유해도가 꽤 높아요 .. 안전한 제품이라 생각해서 울아기 쭉 이거 썼었는데.. 너무 실망이에요... 그래도 사용감은 좋으니 별 한개..

Not Fragrance-Free

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Even though it was fragrance free, it had an odd smell. It felt grimy when I put it on my baby. I would not buy again.

宝宝用着过敏了