kind of stripping

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24 2014 | Verified Purchase

I used this as a shampoo, but I found it to be kind of stripping... the conditioner is amazing though

Too weak, does not clean well

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

As a hand wash it is very mild and the pump delivers a tiny amount at a time so the kids don't waste it. As a shampoo this is so mild that I have to use 4 times as much to work. I have to use twice the amount that I usually use, then shampoo my hair a second time to get the job done. I think this is the least effective I've tried in the 10 years since I've gone SLS and Gluten Free. I don't use styling products and have very very fine hair so I don't need much for a product to work. Hugo Naturals has a similar mild gluten free formula that works better.

Lovely Scent And Feels Natural

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

My family uses handmade soap I make but for hair I have to use shampoo as soap makes my hair real cloggy. Pros It smells fresh and not artificial or pungent at all. Very natural and is not harsh at all. Cons A bit weak and I need to wash my hair three times and pump like 4 times for each wash to feel clean. (I have a lot of hair) After buying one bottle I bulk purchased 4 more bottles as I will stick to it. Tho it's not as effective, my main concern is to have something very gentle so this will be on my list for a while.

Lovely smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

Lovely smelling shampoo, with great ingerdients. It is easy to rinse out and my children love it.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like its quality. It smells very pleasant as well. However, my kid complains that it hurts when she got it to her eyes. This is the only minus to me.

Moisturizing and Great Scent!

Posted by shoppingmama on February 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

Shampoo is moisturizing like their best selling lavendar chamomile variant. This smells very tropical of coconut and pineapple which is quite a pick me up scent. ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****