excellent--i love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i'm so sad iherb is discontinuing this scent. my kids & i all use it and they have not had dry skin since. and i don't have to use conditioner or lotion. it works great & i love it.

Gentle on baby & smells nice! Setback is the packaging used for delivery.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell and it is gentle on baby's skin. Will love to buy it again but the setback is the packaging used for delivery. It came in a zip lock bag and I lost 20% of the body wash in the zip lock bag itself! To make things worse, there was a small hole in the zip lock bag and the body wash has leaked into the courier box when I receive the box. It is messy and what a waste of the body wash... Hope iherb can improve on the packaging used for delivery.

Baby loves it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Gets baby nice and clean without any tears if it gets in his eyes. Great natural ingredients with no harsh synthetic chemicals. Also does not dry out baby's skin!

My kids love this shampoo!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I feel good putting this product on my young children's hair because of the high quality ingredients. The shampoo smells great and my twin 5 year olds can easily use the pump bottle to shampoo their own hair. The value is great as compared to other SLS free hair products.

a favourite now!

Posted by ipanpan on Mar 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

despite the higher pricing, I decided to try it after reading some good reviews. Didn't regret my purchase! My girls love it, and every after hair wash, my little girl would ask me to smell her hair (which smells great by the way).

Nature's Baby Organics, Shampoo & Body Wash, Lavender Chamomile, 16 fl oz (473 ml) Nature's Baby Organics, Shampoo & Body Wash, Lavender Chamomile, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am a all time lover for this product since my kid was an infant. Recently they have upgraded their bottle to a pump bottle and THUMBS UP FOR THAT! However, I think the quality of the shampoo and bodywash itself is compromised. It is not as moisturizing as before. Hope they do something about this!

Drying

Posted by ctseng on Aug 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo does the job, but my hair was dry and my scalp itched. I think it was the hydrolyzed wheat protein in it. In my experience, hair products with hydrolyzed wheat protein tend to dry out the scalp to create that "volumized" look. Also not great as a body wash as lady parts don't like the overdrying. It is, however, better than a good majority of the more natural shampoos out there. But I found Little Twig shampoo and conditioner to be much better, making my hair baby soft with minimal drying.

Nature's Organics

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great quality and a good value. This is a very mild soap that leaves your skin feeling clean and does not create dry skin

won't dry skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i use this as to shower my children and it is great and moisturise their skins. Just a pity the fragrance is very mild but overall a great shampoo and body wash that does not lather. Keep buying to stock up and i hope it will not get discontinued

excellent for kids/babies, great value!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love the smooth texture of this product and it's also tear free. Kids love it!