Hope it is working

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not sure if it helps reduce redness, smell is like herb but not good smell.

Still excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 15 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent ointment to have a few of (in purse, near kitchen sink, on office desk, etc) especially during winter when the weather is more drying. The ingredients changed slightly since the last time I used this product and I preferred their previous recipe but this one is also very good.

love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 30 2014 | Verified Purchase

It took a little time to adjust to the natural talc free baby powder from the toxic ones, but now I love it. Does not clog the skin and it absorbs the moisture well. I use it on my body in the summer months when it is sweltering hot, the humidity drives me crazy but this powder definitely helps keep the neck area dry. It is soothing and soft.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 22 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like it!

have not really used it

Posted by Ahpeng on April 1 2013 | Verified Purchase

quite a big stick. so application may not be smooth for small areas like lips

Moisturizing Stick

Posted by tere78 on December 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's great! It leaves your skin very smooth and looking healthy. It's a big stick, so i think it's worth the price. It smells a bit weird though, like walnut, bit it's okay for me.

Roll On, Easy To Use

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this roll on lotion, really easy to put on my baby face, is my second time buying this

Life saver

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

A must have for everyone

Best Thing Ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

My four month old has really dry skin, and this stuff makes his skin so soft and smooth, and even though there is no added fragrance it smells so delicious! It's also great for travelling.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this because it's so easy to apply quickly to a squirming toddlers face. I wouldn't say it's fragrance free though. It has quite a strong lavender-eucalyptusy scent.

1 2