Buying from I herb does not make sense

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

Product cost-2826.07 Shipping Cost - 1021.27 Duties and Handling Charges by DHL - 3257 so I had to pay - Rs. 7104/- Buying from this site does not make sense to me.

Iodine Problem

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 27 2011 | Verified Purchase

The iodine in this product made me uptight - almost to the point where I felt mean. (Not my nature) Quit the product and the problem went away.

Like it,

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 14 2009 | Verified Purchase

will purchase again.

good deal!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 7 2015 | Verified Purchase

this is a pretty good protein and good on its own or- my favorite- mixed with things for variety! I like to mix with ice coffee for a mocha. Or mix with sugar free peanut butter for a guilt free delicious treat. If i want it less sweet, I'll put in 3/4 chocolate, and then 1/4 plain isopure. Some users have noted it doesn't seem to dissolve entirely and has a bit of grit. The grit is very fine, finer than sugar granules and not bad. You do need to stir or shake frequently as the drink settles- but honestly I've had that with every protein brand I've ever tried. I don't think its a deterrent and for the value, my isopure has lasted longer than most other proteins i've tried. I definitely need to try more flavors.

Good protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

Quite good and fair protein

I have not received the product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 9 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am awaiting the delivery and finding it very strange that we still have not gotten the product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 20 2018 | Verified Purchase

Chocolatey enough for me! Love this product so much!

Yummy, Not Too Sweet, Chocolatey

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

Its very tasty, mixes easily. Not too sweet.

Taste's great

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my goto. Usually make some shamrock shake stuff with it (spinach, ice, mint extract, almond milk) which is delicious. Occasionally mocha blend too. Rarely drink it straight up but it's alright that way too in a pinch.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 16 2017 | Verified Purchase