Increased brain activity

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Since taking this, I have had a surge of brain activity and increased emotional awareness. Not sure if I want to feel this "intense" all the time, but it makes me highly motivated about everything.

seems good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Been taking these for a month, one a day upon holistic doctors request as I have Pyrolles and fish oil isn't good for me. Seems to work well, no funny after taste and the tablets are a decent size but can easily be swallowed (doesn't get stuck).

Really effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product has helped me greatly with hormonal acne. Of course, I am controlling my sugar intake as well.

It Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After 2 weeks I see difference using this product. I had major breakouts on my face. Using this Evening Primorse Oil, has reduced the breakouts, it much more clean and refreshed. I take three pills daily with meal. I highly recommend this product and I am planing to use it again.

Soft skin clears Eczema

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Use 1000 mg twice daily, evening and morning with Drs Best proteolytic enzymes. clears severe eczema

my wife loves it

Posted by alloriginal on Sep 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

for years my wife suffered from irregular, and usually fairly severe, menstruation. We tried this on a friends recommendation and it improved her situation completely. It's safe and inexpensive, too. Click my reviewer name to see how you can save up to $10 off your first order (free shipping too!). Iherb is the place I trust for all my health needs: low prices, huge selection, unbeatable service, and fast, free shipping. You can't go wrong!

great for period cramps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

after taking this for a couple of weeks straight i got my period and the cramps were much less severe and less heavy. it also was a littler shorter.

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

works well

LV

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Skin is softer.

reasonable priced

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

skin condition improved and feeling better during period

1 2 3