Works for me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 10 2011 | Verified Purchase

Exactly what I was looking for! I have taken these for years and I truly believe that my good health depends on these garlic capsules for their blood-cleansing properties. Fast delivery too!

Work and for a small price

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

Excellent for Candida

Recommened if the one with parsley is not available

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 5 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have taken this product for years as a lesser alternative to Nature's Bounty odorless garlic with parsley - highly recommended

This product has great futures

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product has great futures

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

Was very surprised that garlic capsules are odorless. The best garlic extract I ordered so far

good price

Posted by Emirab on October 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

good price, excellent product

Garlic is good for you.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

You know what I like about taking my garlic by odor free pills? I don't stink up the house with cooking something to get the garlic & my breath doesn't smell strong. One of my favorite things about Garlic is that it has a tendency to make your skin less appealing to biting insects! I am allergic to several types of insect stings and this really does help me and the insects from connecting ! I don't know how it works but, it does. Of course rumor has it that it is good for the heart also.

Ótimo

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excelente pois além de suprir a necessidade diária para a saúde do corpo tem a cápsula pequena e sem cheiro. Perfeito para quem não curte o cheiro do alho e tem dificuldades em engolir capsulas.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

No problems Take for my blood pressure

Regular standby

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24 2016 | Verified Purchase

What can I say. Garlic is my goto standby. Natural antibiotic, blood thinner, etc.

1 2