works!

Posted by 5575948397916528601 on Nov 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This cured the ridges on my nails in a week. After a month, hair is thicker and and even eyelashes are longer.

excellent product and Halal Gelatin

Posted by 4973382758192932743 on Jul 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I talked to the the company and received an official email stating that the gelatin used in this product extracted from beef. تواصلت مع الشركة المصنعة وردوا علي بايميل رسمي ان الجيلاتين المستخدم بقري بهذا المنتج.

very good

Posted by 4657769693330940859 on Jan 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

this tablt for hair and skin very good now i am finsh 3 box الحبوب ممتازه ومفيده جدا

1 Month / استخدام شهر واحد

Posted by Jomana on Jun 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've used this multivitamin for a month now and i ordered another two more. My hair is thick and curly but with heat and not that much care it got somewhat thin and it started to fall. since i started using Nature's bounty i've noticed that my hair grew much faster and in the last couple of days it didn't fall that much. But i didn't see any changes in hair thickness. استخدمت المنتج لمدة شهر وطلبت علبتين زيادة. شعري ثقيل وكيرلي بس مع السشوار والفير خف وبدا يتساقط. لاحظت خلال هالشهر انه شعري طال اسرع من المعتاد وبدا يخف التساقط بس مالاحظت انه الشعرة صارت اسمك، حنتظر شهر زيادة واشوف النتايج بالنسبه للاظافر ما اعاني من تكسر او ضعف بس لاحظت انه اظافري صارت جدا قوية وطالت خلال اسبوع اللي بالعادة ياخذ اسابيع

only helped me with my nails

Posted by 5361414552615217339 on Jan 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been using it for 2 months now and i didn't see any change with my hair/skin but it made my nails a little bit stronger

It Works!

Posted by SoulFisher on Apr 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for my wife and sisters. By the end of the bottle they all had their grown a couple of inches longer. And my sister in law has never been able to grow her nails because she always bites them, but now for the first time in years she's got long nails.

good but confirm gelatin from where

Posted by 5293074235591700037 on Aug 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

please confirm the gelatin form pork or what ? please confirm

bad smell

Posted by 4723672602550041441 on Jun 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

?Is it has a very bad smell ? Or mine is spoiled

Amazing product!

Posted by 4905432346498818423 on May 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

love this product, have been taking it for the past 2-3 months and my hair grew a lot longer!