Hair skin and nails gummies

Posted by 4994831857858751800 on May 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Okay let's start off by saying when I first purchased these I was very skeptical because I was like how is a gummy going help my hair grow and stuff. But let's just say It took me two months to finish the bottle and my nails are so strong and nice looking now. My hair....it's so so maybe I'm not noticing it but my skin I think I did receive pimples here and there don't know if it was from the gummies or what but my nails are outrageous they look beautiful.

Love that this is in gummies form instead of the usual pills.

Posted by 4845304796045338355 on Mar 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Love that this is in gummies form instead of the usual pills. yet to see any result on my hair/nails but has some pimple popping.. Need to monitor to see if it improve my skin condition.

jade

Posted by 5695921676008525322 on Aug 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Tnku

PRESENTATION INTERESSANTE

Posted by 5303140271460906021 on Jun 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

C est la deuxieme boite que je commande. je suis tres contente de la formule , cela change des complemts alimentaires habituels, le gout est sympa sans etre trop prononce, et ma fois, je vois des resultats, surtout sur mes cheveux. je recommande sincerement.

not for me

Posted by 4979403394679045215 on Jun 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not suitable for muslim It contains pig gelatin غير صالحه لغير المسلمين تحتوي على جيلاتين خنزير

Delicious flavor just like normal gummies!

Posted by 5501908288237023383 on Apr 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

First time trying out this product & honestly I wasn't highly expecting any great results. Especially when this product is gummies= candies not like supplements where it's usually more effective than vitamin gummy. So for myself, I hate taking supplements like you have to swollen it like a medicine pill. So after checking out all the vitamins supplement.. I've decided to just go with vitamin gummy to see how it goes, I was surprised by the fact almost everyday for 2 & half months the results were quite good. The reason I purchase this item was because I realized I was losing quite a few hair & my hair volume is getting thinner & I needed to start taking vitamins. I'm quite satisfy with the results as my hair feels much healthier & thicker as well. For skin/nails haven't notice much differences but I will definitely re-purchase this item!

Great Product

Posted by 5070243079543120134 on Jul 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product is very nice . I love it very much and normally i don't like to take medicine but when i try to take this it very easy to take it. and i can eat everyday and make my skin is breezy, bright . My hair is very bad but is good when i take this and make my nail is good health .This product is very nice for me also i recommend this product for my family , friend try to take this vitamin and every body love it also.

Taste good, smells good.

Posted by 5673959138068344174 on Jan 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love biotin gummies! I've tried the blue bunny gummies that were advertised heavily by celebrities and internet sensations. This is almost the same as the blue gummies. Very yummy and smells nice. Not too sure about the hair growth and whatnot yet. Just started using. The only downside I have now of this product is that it came almost half empty. Not too sure if its because the bottle is manufactured too big or because there are lesser than 80 packed in my bottle.

Great

Posted by 5394272768998452970 on Jul 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I can really feel the difference in my nails fhey grow faster and stronger then before and they do not break that quickly. I did not check the hair that much, but the product is ok. :D

Good!

Posted by 4855608873809769500 on Dec 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I noticed a difference in hair loss and growth, nothing tremendous but a definite difference - which is more than most products I've used. Gummies taste alright, a bit funny, need to drink lots of water after taking them. Would definitely order again!