not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not suitable for muslim It contains pig gelatin غير صالحه لغير المسلمين تحتوي على جيلاتين خنزير

Hair skin and nails gummies

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Okay let's start off by saying when I first purchased these I was very skeptical because I was like how is a gummy going help my hair grow and stuff. But let's just say It took me two months to finish the bottle and my nails are so strong and nice looking now. My hair....it's so so maybe I'm not noticing it but my skin I think I did receive pimples here and there don't know if it was from the gummies or what but my nails are outrageous they look beautiful.

AMAZING

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I started taking these in October 2016. My skin was not doing that bad then, I would get a few pimples but nothing too bad. And I wasn't really taking them for my skin, it was more for my hair. So I noticed a huge change in my nails, they grew so much stronger and healthier. My hair stayed pretty much the same, I had a lot of heat damage and was not taking care of it properly. BUT these gummies changed my skin 100%, I have never in my life had clear skin like that before. I was honestly pimple free for months. And I did not change my diet, I was eating really bad at that time my life. They made my skin GLOW and I stopped wearing foundation completely because I did not need it at all. So when they ran out, I obviously wanted to buy more but they were sold out on iHerb and I can't get them here in Sweden. Since they were out of stock, I purchased the rapid release gel coated pills instead. They have not worked for me (yet) I've been taking them for almost 2 months now, but my skin is still the same. My skin is so bad right now and I can honestly say the gummies helped me with my skin. So after almost 7 months of not taking any gummies, I purchased 5 bottles now that they are finally back in stock.

Love that this is in gummies form instead of the usual pills.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Love that this is in gummies form instead of the usual pills. yet to see any result on my hair/nails but has some pimple popping.. Need to monitor to see if it improve my skin condition.

jade

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Tnku

PRESENTATION INTERESSANTE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

C est la deuxieme boite que je commande. je suis tres contente de la formule , cela change des complemts alimentaires habituels, le gout est sympa sans etre trop prononce, et ma fois, je vois des resultats, surtout sur mes cheveux. je recommande sincerement.

very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

those great tasty vitamins sure helped to balance my Iron and Calcium. it has gentle taste' not so sweet.

Taste good, smells good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love biotin gummies! I've tried the blue bunny gummies that were advertised heavily by celebrities and internet sensations. This is almost the same as the blue gummies. Very yummy and smells nice. Not too sure about the hair growth and whatnot yet. Just started using. The only downside I have now of this product is that it came almost half empty. Not too sure if its because the bottle is manufactured too big or because there are lesser than 80 packed in my bottle.

Delicious flavor just like normal gummies!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

First time trying out this product & honestly I wasn't highly expecting any great results. Especially when this product is gummies= candies not like supplements where it's usually more effective than vitamin gummy. So for myself, I hate taking supplements like you have to swollen it like a medicine pill. So after checking out all the vitamins supplement.. I've decided to just go with vitamin gummy to see how it goes, I was surprised by the fact almost everyday for 2 & half months the results were quite good. The reason I purchase this item was because I realized I was losing quite a few hair & my hair volume is getting thinner & I needed to start taking vitamins. I'm quite satisfy with the results as my hair feels much healthier & thicker as well. For skin/nails haven't notice much differences but I will definitely re-purchase this item!

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product is very nice . I love it very much and normally i don't like to take medicine but when i try to take this it very easy to take it. and i can eat everyday and make my skin is breezy, bright . My hair is very bad but is good when i take this and make my nail is good health .This product is very nice for me also i recommend this product for my family , friend try to take this vitamin and every body love it also.