Nice smell, nice price

Posted by Reviewer2219915 on Dec 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Like the smell very much, feels good on the skin. the bottle is big and the price is low, so i have a body wash longer. I will continue buying this product, this is one of body wash here on iherb i am so far 100% satisfied with.

The best I've ever used

Posted by lovelyBunny on Aug 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My skin is less dry after using this. On top of that, it smells terrific. Only unhappy that it does not come in a bigger bottle.Very good. Skin is moistured and smooth no white marks like after using of soap. Recommend!

Smells wonderful

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love the subtle, fruity smell of this body wash. I usually react to any scent, but for some reason, I can handle this with no problem. Lathers and cleans nicely. Great price for a large bottle. And a little goes a long way. Very satisfied. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Suitable for me but not for my hubby :(

Posted by 5173771849399689682 on Oct 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is good for people with sensitive / very dry skin. My hubby gets acne after using almost half bottle of this body shower because it's too moisturizing for him (he has eczema condition). It does not leave the squeaky clean feeling and I am alright with that. It does not lather well... I would strongly suggest using with a luffa as it lathers much better and I tend to use less product. There is this bubble-gum candy smell, which is not overwhelming and fade off shortly after my shower. (note: I live in a very humid, tropical country)

Nature's Gate, Body Wash, Velvet Moisture, Pomegranate Sunflower

Posted by Reviewer2849084 on Dec 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good smell, useful package, easy wash

Like it

Posted by Reviewer2529248 on May 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Smells good, only small amount is enough for the whole body, and after you wash it you don't feel any coat on your skin, just a fresh smell!

Great product!

Posted by 5345652529622948803 on Mar 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love all of Natures Gate products, especially this one, its lovely and foamy and smells fantastic!

The Best shower gel that i ever tried

Posted by Reviewer1624264 on May 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am in love with this shower gel, the smell is perfect. This gel with Sodium Hyaloranate which helps to keep the skin moisture. Recommend to all to try this gel.

Super!!

Posted by Reviewer3153177 on Oct 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Utrolig deilig lukt, en super såpe. Vil helt klart kjøpe igjen.

Love it!