Terrific product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I recently purchased this body wash for the first time and love it! It smells amazing and I only have to use a small amount because it really lathers up well. It's also sulfate/paraben-free which is the main reason I tried it. I had previously tried Nature's Gate toothpaste, and found it to be a great product, so decided to try some more of their products and have been thrilled with all of them. They are great quality products.

Body wash: Pomegrante Sunflower

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We have been using this particular body wash for sometime now. It leaves the body feeling cleansed and smooth. Never feel any dryness after bathing and it has a very pleasant but mild scent. We have tried other body washes but we always return to tis one.

Love this stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Leaves skin feeling clean but not dried out. Husband and I are both touchy about strong smells and while this isn't unscented, the scent is light and pleasant.

the smell is great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

love the fresh fruity smell not much bubbles fr the gels so got the tendency to use alot.

Good product and good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Nice smell and cleans well. Doesn't dry out the skin and also suitable for kids. Especially washing the delicate areas and the face too.

The best body wash I have ever used

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great product! Smells great, very moisturizing and a small drop goes a long way.

lovely

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very nice

Dr./Ms.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's a relief to finally use a product that not only works well but that I can feel good about using.

smells so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Such a fresh clean smell. Nice consistency, not thick but not runny. Only problem is the pump needs to be physically pulled up once pushed down. But I'm very happy with the product

Perfect body wash.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like it so much - the smell, the foam and my skin doesn't need lotion after.

1 2 3