Nice surprise! And great for those with chemical sensitivity!

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been using another Nature's Gate conditioner and wanted to change things up. I'm.highly sensitive to scents and chemicals right now and was taking a chance on this. I'm pleasantly surprised! I can handle the light, minty scent just fine. No breathing issues. Hooray!! It actually smells similar to Aveda products. Besides that, the product left my hair silky smooth without feeling greasy. And I only needed a very small amount for my long hair. Double bonus! Great product. I will continue to reorder as needed. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Génial

Posted by Strawwy on May 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Parmi le vaste choix de la gamme Nature's gate, j'ai choisi cet après shampoing pour son coté réparateur, riche en acides aminés, vitamine et protéine de soie, et aussi parce que c'est l'un des seuls de la gamme dans lequel le BTMS (stearalkonium chloride) qui partage les avis ne soit pas en début de composition, mais plutôt en fin. La texture est cremeuse, l'odeur m'a surprise car il sent la menthe poivrée, mais ce n'est pas fort et pas désagréable même si on aime pas spécialement. Il sétale facilement et les cheveux deviennent doux, bien qu'un peu moins qu'avec les Aubrey organics et Desert essence. Mais Le rinçage est facile les cheveux sont tès doux et bien démellés. Une fois sec rien à dire, cheveux doux et brillant, gainés sans être alourdis. Aussi bien au niveau de la texture, composition et du résultat obtenu... je trouve vraiment que cet AS est comme un mélange d'Aubrey organics (par son coté crémeux, riche, très naturel mais pas toujours très glamour) et Dessert essence (à la compo plus simple mais avec BTSM, texture plus légère et odeur bonbon). Bref, le parfait compromis!

Pretty Good

Posted by alicia1991 on Sep 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I recommend this if you are an older person or anyone really who has limp or dull hair. I have quite thick hair, and although I do like this conditioner, I think i need something a little more nourishing than this. I use it with the Nature's Gate biotin shampoo,but it seems as though it doesn't moisturize my hair as well as some other conditioners. It could just be my hair type, but for me personally I find it a bit too volumizing instead of conditioning. But then again, that's what it's for so if you want some more life in your hair, I would try this!

good

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Mar 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

this is a thick conditioner. a little goes a long way. if i use too much it has tendency to weigh down my hair. i do not like the tingly effect on my scalp. it made my scalp itchy afterwards. the ingredients list doesn't reveal any mint/menthol/camphor in it but it smells minty and feels tingly. i avoid minty products on my skin and hair like plague, this product is sneaky and i am so not repurchasing.

I love this.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

it really is tingly and cool, i have been using it for about 3 weeks really like it seems to do the job!

Great shampoo and conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this shampoo and conditioner for a little over three weeks. My hair is permed and was really dry and damaged before I switched to this shampoo. I use it every day because I have to wash my hair after going to the gym and my hair is shiny and soft - like it hasn't been in a long time.

BEST STUFF EVER!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love using Nature Gates Biotin conditioner. It works so well for my hair. Never weighing it down. It feels so silky and soft and has a lot of new volume because it is not being weighed down by harsh sulfates! I will be buying this for a while and there are so many different kinds.

Génialissime

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Mes cheveux disent merci à cet après shampoing ^^ je trouve que j'en perd moins et ils sont plus forts!

i didnt get my order.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Please, refund my money.

Ugly New Packaging

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been buying this conditioner regularly, but my new bottle arrived in the new horrible neon green bottle. I don't want that in my house. It has pushed me to decide to give up hair conditioner and thus get rid of one more polluting plastic bottle that's unhealthy for the user and also for the environment.