Nature's Gate herbal conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great product. I have used it daily and love it. No build up ever, clean scent, I would recommend it. The scent is very nice, the bonus is it's organic and cruelty free.

Smells Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic conditioner, smells great and really economical as you don't need much. My whole family love it

good vegan product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

it makes my hair softer and it's vegan, my family love this product very much!

Gets the job done

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good Scent. Used in Co-Washing routine. It has helped quench my thirsty tresses. My hair is softer thanks to the introduction.

Terrible smelling

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I haven't use this conditioner on my hair yet. Because I can't get past the terrible smell. Even my neighbors little daughters thinks it smells terrible. Why does it smell so bad. Is this rotted?The bottle right open and I'm wondering if there's something terribly wrong with it. The smell just hangs on you I got some on my hands and I had to wash it over and over again. I'm a little worried about putting this on my hair if it's going to smell so awful.

good

Posted by CutieChloe on Feb 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i have been using it for like months. it is good. i like the smell of it, although i also understand why some comment that it smells like toilet. it is indeed a very personal thing when it comes to smell. since it is a natural product, you cannot compare it with other conditioner that contains all those chemical. if you are new to natural hair products, be aware of it that it won't make your hair as smooth as those conventional conditioner with all those chemicals.

Fantastic smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Delicious smell, organic, cruelty free. Super-duper!

good one

Posted by miracle on Feb 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

very good one, love all NG products )))

it smells terrible! Really!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I couldn't use this conditioner, because it has the terrible smell. The bottle's been leaked and when I opened a box.... OMG! I spent a lot of time to keep my house sweet. Unfortunately, I've had to throw that conditioner away ((((

Great conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We love the scent, like applesauce, clean .

1 2