Useful and natural, but not amazing

Posted by 5lanvianvil on Nov 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This deodorant has a fresh, masculine and woody scent, but not overpowering. It is more effective than the aloe lavender one from the same brand (this deodorant has baking soda… I think that tea tree and baking soda work synergistically to improve its efficacy). Composition is really good and safe. Probably, I will buy again because it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and works for me, is suitable for men and aluminum free.

Be aware about the green tea smell

Posted by iceflame on Mar 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Maybe the deodorant is really good, but I think its smell is too much strong for women. If you want to get an idea about what the smell is like, try the green tree aroma oil, it has a really particular, strong smell. I don’t say it’s a bad smell, just it’s specific and you should like it in order not to get disappointed by this deodorant.

Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer2548126 on Jan 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This deodorant works fairly well. I feel the need to reapply usually by early/mid-afternoon. I like it because it's natural and safer to use than other deodorants, but I wish it was a little more effective!

Pleasant scent, gentle ingredients

Posted by 4points on Aug 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This has been what I have used for over 3 years and it works well for my needs. I love the scent, but some might have a different opinion. Cypress is a little like a "piney woods" scent and Tea Tree is, well, strong. Note: If you have a very strong body odor and/or sweat profusely then this product may need reapplying during the day.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1724706 on Dec 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

very good

Muy eficiente

Posted by 5013191392939542867 on Apr 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Protege un montón y es supercomodo de aplicar!No he dejado de usarlo desde que lo probé!

A mi me funciona, a mi marido... no

Posted by 4925339988864446388 on Mar 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Es el segundo que tengo, va igual de bien que el de verbena solo que con un aroma algo más seco. Agradable, efectivo en mi caso, permite reaplicar sin irritar y el formato barra dura la vida entera.

very pleasant smell

Posted by 4978325003477695038 on Jan 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

great smell! good for men

Kati

Posted by 5429666517047574394 on Apr 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very good product

My favorite deodorant in the world!

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used to use aluminum based ones, but this one works really well!

1 2