Lasts all day long even in extreme hot temperatures

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

It smells refreshing on application. Its smell fades away after some time. Lasts all day long even in extreme hot temperatures.

Useful and natural, but not amazing

Posted by 5lanvianvil on November 8 2015 | Verified Purchase

This deodorant has a fresh, masculine and woody scent, but not overpowering. It is more effective than the aloe lavender one from the same brand (this deodorant has baking soda… I think that tea tree and baking soda work synergistically to improve its efficacy). Composition is really good and safe. Probably, I will buy again because it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and works for me, is suitable for men and aluminum free.

Be aware about the green tea smell

Posted by iceflame on March 9 2012 | Verified Purchase

Maybe the deodorant is really good, but I think its smell is too much strong for women. If you want to get an idea about what the smell is like, try the green tree aroma oil, it has a really particular, strong smell. I don’t say it’s a bad smell, just it’s specific and you should like it in order not to get disappointed by this deodorant.

Pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 25 2010 | Verified Purchase

This deodorant works fairly well. I feel the need to reapply usually by early/mid-afternoon. I like it because it's natural and safer to use than other deodorants, but I wish it was a little more effective!

very nice!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

Covers odour,stays all day on me,smells pretty nice and all organic ingradients,i love it!

My favorite deodorant in the world!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used to use aluminum based ones, but this one works really well!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 5 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very good product

very pleasant smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 3 2015 | Verified Purchase

great smell! good for men

Muy eficiente

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 3 2014 | Verified Purchase

Protege un montón y es supercomodo de aplicar!No he dejado de usarlo desde que lo probé!

A mi me funciona, a mi marido... no

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 6 2014 | Verified Purchase

Es el segundo que tengo, va igual de bien que el de verbena solo que con un aroma algo más seco. Agradable, efectivo en mi caso, permite reaplicar sin irritar y el formato barra dura la vida entera.

1 2 3