Like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 22 2011 | Verified Purchase

I chased this cream for couple of weeks and bought it immediately when it was back in stock. Cream is quite thick, but moisturize the skin very well, we have a pretty cold winter here and it is vital to have right day cream. I am using it along with Nature's Gate night cream with walnut oil

Great moisturizer

Posted by Greenteafan on August 16 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's both moisturizing and non-sticky, looking at the ingredients, it has anti-oxidant properties too. Great product!

Very well

Posted by Slavyanka on June 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

The cream very pleasantly smells, freshens and humidifies a skin, not sticky, not fat, perfectly approaches as a basis under a make-up, I will order still.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 15 2011 | Verified Purchase

good product

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 6 2013 | Verified Purchase

Not oily at all

Feels wonderful on my skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 14 2012 | Verified Purchase

This facial moisturizer is neither too light nor too heavy. I just started using it and it is not quite moisturizing enough for the drier colder months, however, it gives my skin a soft glow when applied underneath the Derma E moisturizer and together they last a good few hours before I need to reapply. Would definitely buy again.

Have a vine day

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 10 2012 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely love this for my combination skin. Hydrates skin very gently, have never broken out with anything with this cream and am 40+. Good to know that cream can go off after a few months. It means lots of natural goodness in it.

Nature's Gate day cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 19 2011 | Verified Purchase

Nice moisturizing cream, I think I like it! :))

very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 24 2011 | Verified Purchase

You can feel it contains lots of water. Very good hydrator. I have recommended to friends already.

My favourite day cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

Makes my skin soft and smooth, moisturizes, freshens, smells lovely. The jar is handy and practical too. Will buy again.

1 2