This shampoo really helps

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22 2015 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo really help me with my seborrheic dermatitis, i don't want to use any shampoo with chemical products on it. Sorry for my bad english. Bye!

muy buen champu

Posted by Pansinsal on January 2 2013 | Verified Purchase

este champu esta muy bien, tiene buen olor y deja el pelo super limpio. hace mucha espuma.

A very good product

Posted by MariaMG on February 2 2013 | Verified Purchase

4/5 because I think that my hair is starting to get used to it. But I really like it, it gave my hair a lot of volume and shine. All my friends noticed the change. People with long hair might want to use conditioner as it tangles the hair a bit. A great product and it really smells nice.

Not too bad

Posted by Solaki on August 21 2014 | Verified Purchase

A big bottle, but it seems it irritates my skin... Can´t use it everyday.

MB

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 16 2014 | Verified Purchase

Have been using this product for a while now. It is good to find a product that is good to use on a daily basis which treats the hair well.

Good!

Posted by erikamarija on August 21 2012 | Verified Purchase

Ordered for my friend, he likes it!

Good daily cleanser; Smells great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 6 2018 | Verified Purchase

Very thin texture; Almost watery. Cleans hair thoroughly, but leaves it a bit dry. Next time I will try something moisturizing. Great herbal smell, although it is very strong. Smell fades when hair dries. Glad it's vegan and cruelty-free!

Smell is lovely

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was pleasantly surprised when I opened this bottle of shampoo. It's smell is amazing and gives a great cleansing wash of my children's hair. My daughters hair has become oily and this is the first reasonably priced shampoo to help balance it out.

Smell good

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

But a bit dry to me

Good shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 24 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good shampoo for daily use.