I love this toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

not only does it have no flouride, it actually doesn't taste like much while you brush your teeth - a big difference between this and commercial brands. I hated the feeling and taste in my mouth after I brushed with most commercial pastes (I've tried all kinds - Aim, Crest, Colgate, you name it) and they used to gag me sometimes. This only has a flavor when you are finished brushing - the peppermint oil leaves my breath smelling fresh and it is pleasant.

The Only Toothpaste I Buy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the best!! It doesn't make my teeth and gums feel raw like all others do. This is all my husband will use and he likes the paste not the gel the best.

great toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Fresh minty flavor with no funny after taste.

Great toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Works great without harsh chemicals! After struggling for years with sensitive teeth, after using this for only several months my sensitivity has decreased so much my hygienist even noticed the difference without her telling me why.

Excellent toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

We have been using this for about a month and it's great. The smell and taste are pleasant and very comparable to a crest/Colgate, etc. My teeth feel clean afterwards and my breath fresh. It's not as thick as a 'regular' toothpaste, but it doesn't affect anything we except maybe the lid needs to be wiped a little more. Highly recommended.

yum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

doesn't give a bad after taste like some natural toothpastes.

Super

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Le dentifrice !! Bon gout, lave bien, compo super, haleine fraiche!

wonderful natural toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great taste, no residue, safe, foams well with water, makes my mouth feel clean and fresh, my teeth look good. Will buy again.

My favorite toothpaste...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love the strong peppermint flavor of this toothpaste. It makes my teeth and mouth feel very fresh.

A good option of family toothpaste

Posted by naturalsgirls on Jul 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Pasta light cream color with a pleasant mint flavor, cream well. Cleans fine. The whole family loves this toothpaste company, especially since a good amount of it for a very attractive price A good option of family toothpaste