Contains glycerin and hydrated silica

Posted by Reviewer1878151 on Apr 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Those two ingredients are bad for tooth enamel! I went and bought Uncle Harris toothpaste that is natural without added ingredients.

Great toothpaste!

Posted by Reviewer1354335 on Mar 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This has been a favorite brand of mine since going natural with toothpaste. I love the gel version but this paste is lightly minty and foams enough for even a hardcore transitional toothpaste user! Would recommend and absolutely buy again (and again).

Muy buena

Posted by Beatriz on Jul 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

De todas las pastas de dientes que he probado de iHerb hasta ahora, me quedo con esta y con la Jason Seafresh, pero además esta tiene la ventaja de que no tiene flúor (para mí, es mil veces mejor que la famosa Xily White). Cunde un montón, con el tamaño de un guisante es suficiente y hace espumita. Para los que estéis acostumbrados a las pastas de dientes del súper, no vais a echar de menos la textura de esas pastas.

Good toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1938492 on Jul 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

First I didn't like this product. After mass-market toothpaste the taste was a bit unusual. But when I tried it again a few days later I understood that the toothpaste is very good. Good cleansing properties.

Tooth sensitivity!

Posted by 5164059584659808776 on May 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I read the couple of reviews talking about hydrated silica and tooth sensitivity before buying this product, but bought it anyway thinking I'd be fine. 2 weeks later my molars are starting to feel really sensitive when I drink cold beverages. This toothpaste is now in the garbage :(

is it natural? really?

Posted by 4989580056728468430 on Dec 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

check the bottom of toothpaste tube. if there is green square it is natural. but if other color it is not natural. now i have read information of toothpaste color on news paper. so i checked it just now but there is no green. black!!!! black is chemical toothpaste. i thought it was natural until now. fxxk!!! i have used it two.

this item contains carrageenan

Posted by 4766257597751486553 on Aug 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I purchased 2 tubes of this toothpaste and upon opening the first, read more carefully the contents written on the box. I would not have thought that a toothpaste with such a high rating on i-herb's product list would contain this known carcinogen. Read your item contents, buyers.

love it!

Posted by 4725306416973104201 on Dec 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's the first time I bought natural toothpaste. price is reasonable, taste is good!

Good

Posted by 5534303202323310979 on Nov 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Cleans teeth nicely and leaves me with a fresh taste in mouth. No nasty chemicals which makes me happy. Thanks iHerb, wonderful service!

really good

Posted by 5505281509930570115 on Jun 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

the best toothpaste so far i've found. teeth feels really clean, i love it!