Contains glycerin and hydrated silica

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Those two ingredients are bad for tooth enamel! I went and bought Uncle Harris toothpaste that is natural without added ingredients.

Great toothpaste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This has been a favorite brand of mine since going natural with toothpaste. I love the gel version but this paste is lightly minty and foams enough for even a hardcore transitional toothpaste user! Would recommend and absolutely buy again (and again).

Muy buena

Posted by Beatriz on Jul 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

De todas las pastas de dientes que he probado de iHerb hasta ahora, me quedo con esta y con la Jason Seafresh, pero además esta tiene la ventaja de que no tiene flúor (para mí, es mil veces mejor que la famosa Xily White). Cunde un montón, con el tamaño de un guisante es suficiente y hace espumita. Para los que estéis acostumbrados a las pastas de dientes del súper, no vais a echar de menos la textura de esas pastas.

Good toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

First I didn't like this product. After mass-market toothpaste the taste was a bit unusual. But when I tried it again a few days later I understood that the toothpaste is very good. Good cleansing properties.

Tooth sensitivity!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I read the couple of reviews talking about hydrated silica and tooth sensitivity before buying this product, but bought it anyway thinking I'd be fine. 2 weeks later my molars are starting to feel really sensitive when I drink cold beverages. This toothpaste is now in the garbage :(

love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's the first time I bought natural toothpaste. price is reasonable, taste is good!

is it natural? really?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

check the bottom of toothpaste tube. if there is green square it is natural. but if other color it is not natural. now i have read information of toothpaste color on news paper. so i checked it just now but there is no green. black!!!! black is chemical toothpaste. i thought it was natural until now. fxxk!!! i have used it two.

this item contains carrageenan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I purchased 2 tubes of this toothpaste and upon opening the first, read more carefully the contents written on the box. I would not have thought that a toothpaste with such a high rating on i-herb's product list would contain this known carcinogen. Read your item contents, buyers.

perfect pasta

Posted by naturalsgirls on Apr 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

well-foaming, pleasant minty smell, cleans the plaque will take another

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Cleans teeth nicely and leaves me with a fresh taste in mouth. No nasty chemicals which makes me happy. Thanks iHerb, wonderful service!