The BEST Baby Shampoo!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 22 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've tried several natural shampoos on my 3 1/2 month old. She was born with LOTS of hair and this is absolutely our favorite. In fact, it's the only shampoo I will use on her now. It smells delicious, her hair retains the smell, and feels really soft for several days. Other baby shampoos left her hair oily but this one is perfect!

Nature's Gate Baby Shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 22 2010 | Verified Purchase

The person I bought this for says that it leaves his hair in good shape but for it is difficult to shampoo with it because it takes a long time to lather and it tends to mat before it lathers. The whole order from start to end was fast and smooth. Thank you.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 9 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite kid's shampoo and body wash. It smells so good and it doesn't sting the eyes. Better ingredients than Johnson and Johnson but still a lovely scent. Everyone I have gifted this to also loves it. The new design even includes the pump dispenser which is very convenient.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 16 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's good

sting baby's eyes!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 20 2012 | Verified Purchase

The quality is OK.. I use it only as a body wash because it stings my son's eyes. при попадпнии в глаза- щиплет.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 6 2009 | Verified Purchase

Have used this product for quite sometime and really like it.Does not cause any irritation on my scalp and is gentle on my hair, which is very long. Plus, I am over 55 and my hair is dryer, but this is very gentle.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 13 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great body wash! It has light powder smell, and washes off easily. I use it for my skin too, not only for my child. Leave skin moist and fresh. Even though it's not organic, it doesn't contain any harsh chemicals, which is a plus. We are happy with it!

Not just for Babies!

Posted by MarieMR on November 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my elderly mother who is allergic to many soaps and shampoos. She loves this for her hair and body, no rash or irritation. Her hair smells so nice and she feels clean and fresh. iHerb provide me with great customer service at all times and having DHL as a choice for fast delivery is just so great, Thank you.

perfect consistency

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 25 2014 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo is great. I have tried some other ones for my son, but they were either too watered down, or did not last very long. This product has a great consistency and lasts much longer.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 22 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a shampoo both my toddler and I could use, this is it! It smells wonderful, it's mild, I use it as a baby wash, it rinses off easily. Leaves hair soft and shiny. Will repurchase for sure! I just love Nature's Gate shampoos!