Not a lot of conditong

Posted by BlueRibbonBaker on October 16 2007 | Verified Purchase

Didn't do a great job of conditioning or detangling my hair.

So so

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not as good as expected. A bit difficult to pour it out from the bottle. And it is not smooth as descriped. Will not re-buy.

Iffy on this product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 14 2015 | Verified Purchase

I don't know how to feel about this product honestly. I loved that the ingredient list was mostly natural products (though there is alcohol), but it almost seems like it's doing more harm than good. I have been a shampoo bar user for almost a year now, and a henna user for 7 months, and I have had no issues with my hair at all since then. I wanted to look into a conditioner just to add a little more moisture into my hair every now and again in hopes that it'll make it a little softer. After using this product I've noticed: 1. The smell is amazing, no complaint there. 2. It's a little harder to spread, not really that "creamy" consistency like most conditioners, though it's hard to explain. 3. My hair came out really dry the first time I used it, though I gave it the benefit of the doubt and have kept using it for a few more weeks. But in these weeks of using it I have noticed that I went from virtually no breakage in my hair, to seeing it all over my counter when I brush my hair despite having trimmed my ends twice already (they were really crispy). I'm going to discontinue using it and see if my hair changes in condition at all.

Did nothing for my hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 22 2018 | Verified Purchase

After using this conditioner my hair felt like I hadn't used any conditioner at all. Worse actually- it dried out my hair somehow? Now I use it for shaving my legs, just so I won't have wasted it.

did not work for me

Posted by iepurasmic on November 30 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have curly, dry hair and I did not find this conditioner to be moisturizing. It didn't dry my hair out, though. It faintly smells of almonds. I wish this conditioner worked for me because the ingredients it contains are very beneficial for hair and you get a large quantity for the price. It did an ok job detangling my hair but it's probably better suited for someone with straight hair that isn't dry.