So so

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not as good as expected. A bit difficult to pour it out from the bottle. And it is not smooth as descriped. Will not re-buy.

Iffy on this product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 14 2015 | Verified Purchase

I don't know how to feel about this product honestly. I loved that the ingredient list was mostly natural products (though there is alcohol), but it almost seems like it's doing more harm than good. I have been a shampoo bar user for almost a year now, and a henna user for 7 months, and I have had no issues with my hair at all since then. I wanted to look into a conditioner just to add a little more moisture into my hair every now and again in hopes that it'll make it a little softer. After using this product I've noticed: 1. The smell is amazing, no complaint there. 2. It's a little harder to spread, not really that "creamy" consistency like most conditioners, though it's hard to explain. 3. My hair came out really dry the first time I used it, though I gave it the benefit of the doubt and have kept using it for a few more weeks. But in these weeks of using it I have noticed that I went from virtually no breakage in my hair, to seeing it all over my counter when I brush my hair despite having trimmed my ends twice already (they were really crispy). I'm going to discontinue using it and see if my hair changes in condition at all.

didn't work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

So sad, after applying and rinsing off, my hair feels like I have not put any conditioner at all. My hair is still entangled and not soften and condition at all. I thought it's only my hair. Then my daughter used it and she told me the same thing : the conditioner is not working!

Not for my hair

Posted by Iriiiiiska on October 26 2015 | Verified Purchase

Heavy, but not nourishing, leaves my fine hair greasy and with brittle ends

much too thick and heavy

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 22 2014 | Verified Purchase

much too thick and heavy, consequences not so great

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love it

Wonderful and easy to use product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

I would advise buying the product for its high quality

Always good

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 29 2015 | Verified Purchase

This conditioner gives my hair a soft but nongreasy feeling. That's why I keep re-ordering it.

Perfect conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 24 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is my second order for this product I like it make my hair soft and shine

Rich texture

Posted by AlbinaGreen on April 19 2015 | Verified Purchase

Nice smell, very rich, pretty thick texture. So it should last over 6 months for sure. My hair is very soft and shinny. Love it.